Chapter 16

Some weeks were passed like this. Avni and Neil were living happily. Whenever Neil is around Avni he is very confused as he feels some different emotions when he is with her. He feels the some kind of relief in his heart whenever she is near him. Neil is in love with Avni. He admires her whenever she is asleep. He sometimes cuddles her and sleep and wakes up after Avni and she thinks that maybe she cuddled him in sleep.

Neil and Avni now are living happily with eachother. Avni, who lost hope that their relationship, their marriage, is now again coming on the track, like other couples. Neil use to spend time with Avni. They would go on dinners, have evening coffee together and have atleast one meal of the day together. Whenever Avni is in the kitchen working so he would come from behind and back hug her. She feels shy whenever he does that.

Sometime whenever Neil is going to be late while coming from the office so he would inform her to have the dinner and sleep but she would still wait for him.

Whenever Anish use to come to meet Avni, Neil would give a deadly stare everytime he is there. Anish felt this and told Avni many times about his protective nature but Avni would think that he is just teasing him.

We can see the same scenario again that Anish and Avni are talking and Neil is looking at his phone according to Avni but only Anish and he knew what he is doing, that is glaring him.

Anish: Avni, I wanted to tell you something.

Avni: About what?

Anish: About... about.. marriage.

Neil: Marriage?

Neil gets happy and stands and goes to him and hugs him.

Neil: Congratulations brother. May you have a wonderful life ahead.

Anish: Neil I am not married yet. Just want to ask Avni whether I should or not.

Avni: Neil sit down. You are more excited than him about his marriage Why?

Neil said nothing and came and sat near Avni.

Avni: Yes Anish marriage?

Anish: Avni, I am getting married. Actually my mom saw some alliance for me and she said that the girl is really nice. She is beautiful and independent. Just the thing is she is orphan and lost her parents in a car accident, but it doesn't matter. And you also know right I was never interested in any love kind of thing so I am thinking to say yes to her. What you say?

Avni: If she is good then you definitely should marry her but who is she, like her name , photo anything.

Anish: Umm yeah I have a photo. Just a second.

He searches the photo on the phone and gives the phone to Avni. Avni and Neil see the photo and look at eachother and then again at the photo.

Avni: She is beautiful. Right Neil?

Neil: Very.

They both smile at each other.

Avni(while giving him phone): You should marry her.

Anish: Mom was telling me that she is very good in nature. And also I talked to her many times and I felt the same.

Neil: Marry Shreya, she is really a good women, calm and intelligent.

Avni: Yes Shreya is a brave girl. She always smile throughout the tough times as well. She would be a good wife.

Anish: How you both know her name and about her. I mean...

Avni: Actually, she works in Neil's company.

Neil: And yes, she is also my younger sister. Like I take her as my sister. She told me that she has saw some boy for her but didn't told me about you.

Anish: So you are my brother-in-law.

Neil: So as you.

Anish: Yeah. Okay then I should leave now actually she called me to meet her so....

Avni: Okay no problem you can go.

Anish leaves.

Avni: Neil, Anish and Shreya would make a good couple right. They would look so cute with eachother.

Neil smiles.

Avni: You will have coffee? I am making for myself so do you want?

Neil nods and Avni goes.

Neil: They would do make a cute couple wifey but not more than us. I Love You Avni and I really very badly want to tell you this but I am not understanding how. If you don't love me then? Neil what are you thinking she is your wife, so what but if she doesn't love me then.

.........................................................................

Sorry guys for a short update but I didn't got any idea for this update but I assure you that the later updates would be interesting with AvNeil Love. Till then please bear with this one.

Love Love 😊