!Car!

RECAP........

Then Jungkook starts the car and they all leave~

*In car*

Jungkook was driving and Yn and Kelly were strapped in the back... with them Suga and Tae were sitting Suga and Tae was sitting both side of the window and Kelly and Yn Sitting in the middle, struggling to get away, Jungkook looking through the front mirror and He was happy to see Yn struggling like this....

YN: yahhhh why the HELL are you KIDNAPING US..... *SCREAMING*

SUGA: listen girl!!! Don't scream we will tell you why did we kidnap you so please now stop screaming*get tired of this*

(Author:Listen boy!!!
My first love story'!!!
haha did you listen these lines of suga😂)

YN: No you have to tell me right now or else I won't stop screaming*SCREAMING*

JUNGKOOK: ishhhhhh ohh God!! shut your mouth fuck up! Or my ears will no more......*saying while watching her through mirror*

YN: you SHUT up BASTARD......Just open my hands once.. I will show you better......*screaming*

JUNGKOOK: hahaha!! Do you know that I like you very much while struggling like this to get out of my trap but you can't.... your bad......*laughing*

She was boiling in anger now. YN tried hard to untie the rope but could not untie it...While doing this  she also injured his wrist....

kelly was watching too she looked at suga's side suga was already looking at her Kelly was angry

KELLY: hahh so you is bastard too like him *making head head towards jk* i didn't belive tell me who the fuck are you all*angry*

SUGA: I... *He was going to say that but jk said*

JUNGKOOK: don't need to tell her hyung...Who are you, you don't have the right to know, both of you keep sitting quietly.....

Who are you, you don't have the right to know, both of you keep sitting quietly

KELLY: bastards...*watching towards Suga smile* * Suga can see that like she hate him*

YN: Hey...*watching towards Tae*

This is the first time tae saw her clearing and he can say that she is preety....*Tae Smile*

*Tae Smile*