!Meeting again'!

YN PoV~

YN: Kelly why didn't you let me show him you know that i can handle that~~~* while cursing him*

KELLY: ynahhhhhh~~~ STOPPPP YOURRRR DRAMAAA NOWWWW WHYYY THE FUCK was you doing that you make a little thing this much huge*getting angry*

YN: That wasn't little unieee~~~🥺 he is really a FUCKING BASTARD 😠*screaming*

KELLY: Do you know if I didn't Stop you than your dad never gonna let you go out with anyone ~~~~ you may forget this maybe!!!!*yelling at her*

YN: yahhhh you're right~~~~ i forget that!!! But that bastard!!*angry *

KELLY: oh god!!!!! YNahhhh just forget him noww~~~~~ let's go home!!!! *Huffing*

Yn: Nae~~~~I wish I'll never meet that bastard again~~~i just hate him!!!!!* Angry*

Then we went to to my house kelly sleep in my house too with me coz'it's to late for going alone she call her brother and told him that she is sleeping with me he agreed then we fell asleep~

JUNGKOOK Pov~

We were on our way home from that fucking party thinking about that girl while driving car she had the guts to slap Asia's would-be mafia king oh god But she was brave as I told her when we meet at afternoon~*without knowing him a smile creep on his face*

SUGA: Aishhhhh this boy he was Just Boiling in anger Until a while ago and now he is smiling *shaking his head in disbelief*

JUNGKOOK: Uh huhhh? who's smiling hyung.... I'm not smiling~~~*lie*

Was I really smiling? oh god!!! jungkook forget her she slapped you *hope little girl!!!! we never meet again i Just hate you*

I was thinking all this and suddenly I heard someone giggling and I knew it couldn't be anyone except My TWo Brat!!!!

A/n POV

JUNGKOOK: what's with you two bastards now!!!* Seriousness*

TAE & JIMIN: nothing kookie~~~* trying not to laugh*

TAE: jungkookahhh~~~ i heard something~~*giggling*

JUNGKOOK: what? *Asking while driving*

TAE: Tell me jungkookahh who was that brave...ahmmm i mean that mad girl who slap you~~~~*fake anger*

JIMIN: yes jungkookshiiii who was she~~~~*fake anger*

*Screechhh..................*

*Car suddenly stoped*

Jm, SUGA, TAE : ahhhhhh~~~

SUGA: what the hell you're doing jungkook~~~~

*Jungkook Boiling in anger*

*Jungkook turn his face back to Jimin and tae*