!Slap!

RECAP......
" Hey~~ can you dance with me babygirl~~~~~"

I turned to see him and I was shocked ~~~~

YN: YoUuuuuuu~~~~

JUNGKOOK PoV~

when I reach their I call suga hyung he picked up and I ask~ him that where are he so I meet my hyung inside^

*on call*

JUNGKOOK: hyung where are you I cant see you~*finding him*

SUGA: I can see you my boy~~~*waving hand*
Here....come~~

*Hang up!!*

as soon as i saw suga hyung i went to him But it's weird that he looked a little angry but why?

JUNGKOOK: Heyyy~~hyung..Why are you looking angry, did something happen?* Asking while hugging him*

SUGA: ah no nothing happened boy! *Saying with softly*

JUNGKOOK: where is everyone else hyung.....* while drinking*

SUGA: They are dealing some matter here...

JUNGKOOK: What do you mean.....*asking confused*

SUGA:I am saying that person the ones we left last time and did not kill him~ are here for you Jungkook Be careful

JUNGKOOK: Ohh hyung ~~~i gotta kill those bastards with my bare hands~~* creepy smirk*

SUGA: No!!...Jungkook~ you can't do that no one knows your real identity here and if they did know about you then~~you will be in danger ~~*little worried*

JUNGKOOK: okii fine hyung~~*rolling his eyes*

When I finished talking to Suga hyung ~ and started looking at the other side, I saw an interesting thing and a creepy smirk and smile came to my face that I will not be bored alone anymore...

JUNGKOOK: okii hyung I'm going to have some fun see you~~~*smiling and Going towards sitting place*

I found you little girl!!!*smirk* "Jungkook Let's Have Some Fun With Her" When I was going towards her, I saw that she was going from the dance floor to the sitting place. so i asked her for dance ~~~

End of JUNGKOOK pov.....

A/n PoV~

" Hey~~ can you dance with me babygirl~~~~~"

YN: YoUuuuuuu~~~~

JUNGKOOK: yeh it's me~~~*wink and smirk*

JUNGKOOK: So now~ can I have my partner now' for dance~~*fake smile*

YN: Not interested ~ask someone else ~~* going towards sitting place*

Jungkook was very angry no one dare to talk with him like this till Yn did it even all girls are crazy for him he was a good looking and very handsome man in asia~~~but now' he was boiling in anger so he grab her hand and said~~~

JUNGKOOK: c'mon don't think your so special or something......I know bitches like you who first acts like this and then sleeps with the same person for money, so there is no need to show this FUCKING attitude of your's in front of me...*yelling with anger*

JUNGKOOK: Now I understand, then tell me the price of your one nigh......

Before he could finish his speech, he was slapped!!! hard on his face, his face turned to the other side and he stood holding his cheek with his hands....

*Slap.............*

*Silence in the room

*Silence in the room.............*

To be continue~~~~

Thanks for reading it 🥰
Next chapter will be coming soon~~~~~🥰
NEXT 👇