!I hate her!

RECAP.......

*Slap.............*

*Silence in the room

*Silence in the room.............*

YN PoV~

When I was going back I saw someone asked me to dance when I saw that person I remembered this is the one I bumped into> I said no to him and after that he held my hand and said thing's to me that I can't control my anger anymore and I slapped him hard~~~~

A/n PoV~

*Then yn freed her another hand from him and said*

YN: YOUUUUU BETTERRRR....Do NOTTTT TrYYYyyyy to say it again!!! who the FUCK are you saying this to me*yelling in anger*

YN: IF...... you really think I'm bitch then why the FUCK are you roaming around me like a dog you bastard*angry*

A/N PoV

When all this was going on everyone's eyes were towards Yn and Jungkook as soon as Suga heard the sound of shouting he came there and he saw Yn and said

**Wohhhh she is cool!!!**
SUGA: she literally slap him oh god!!! haha* trying not to laugh*

after he said this someone's voice came from the other side....

KELLY : Yes she can really slap no matter who is in front of her when she is angry~~~*smiling towards Suga*

SUGA: do you know this girl?*surprised asking*

KELLY: she is my best friend my name is kelly~~~~*smile*

SUGA: oh  they both are same jungkook is also like her....*smiling while watching jk and yn*

KELLY:Don't know what will happen next, let's stop them first....*Going towards them*

Jungkook was now so angry that he was ready to kill her as well...

JUNGKOOK: haha! Do you even know what you just did? You'll pay dearly for it, you know who I am

JUNGKOOK: haha! Do you even know what you just did? You'll pay dearly for it, you know who I am.......*Boling in anger*

YN: yehhh~ you are an asshole rich bastard who think that you can buy anything with your cheep money!!!! * Saying loudly*