Chapter Twenty Three: Discovery of a Lifetime! [Final]

Kon'nichiwa, my nakama! ♡  Here is the final chapter of my story Fairy Tail: With Me♥ (A NaLu Fanfiction). I hope all enjoyed this story as much as I have when writing it. c: I hope your not mad at me for the way this ends, but it could be a clue for something I will not name. ;) So, see if you can figure it out! ^^ I dedicate this final chapter of With Me to pinkmage, for all the support you've given me!~ I hope you enjoy this chapter especially, okay? Be sure to start reading my new story, Fairy Tail: The Luminous Star of Caballeen! It is a NaLu fanfiction as well; my newest. ;) Well, feedback is very much appreciated, and thanks for reading! You all are incredible!<3

Ry-chan

======================================================================

Everyone had smiled tenderly when Lucy fell asleep in exhaustion, and it was Natsu who carried her -- bridal-style -- across the earth to the treck to get back to Fairy Tail.  Problem was, was that they had no idea where they were.

Deciding the best thing to do, Erza led the team to the city on the horizon, deciding to get directions there.  It took them a few hours, but Lucy had slept the whole way.  When they got there, turns out the city wasn't far from Magnolia; about two to three hours.  While Wendy and Natsu stayed behind to watch after Lucy in a temporary hotel, Erza and Gray went to get information about the next train to the middle station, which would then take them to Magnolia.

While they were gone, Lucy had awoken from her slumber.

Rubbing her eyes, she sat up, seeing them in an unfamiliar place.

"You're finally awake!"  Wendy exclaimed, joy in her eyes as she leaned over the bed with Carla standing at the foot of it.

"Yay, Lush-ee is awake!"  Happy exclaimed, his mouth full of fish.

Blinking to try and break through the barrier of sleep, Lucy rubbed her eyes.  "Where are we?"

"A hotel."  

Lucy stopped, freezing.  

"Erza and Gray went to look for a train."  

Lucy looked up, and smiled softly as Natsu stood nearby with his arms crossed and a big grin spread across his face.

"Natsu."  She murmured happily, her eyes shaking slightly in gentility.

His grin widened.  "Oi, nice to finally see you awake."

Wendy bit her cheek childishly.  "But you still have to rest, Lucy!  Your wounds aren't fully healed yet."

Lucy nodded.  "Yeah, okay."

Just then, Erza and Gray walked inside.

"The next train will be here in a few hours."  She looked at Lucy with amusement.  "You should get some sleep until then."

"But, I'm not-"

"She's right; we don't want you collapsing on us, do we?"  Gray added, his hands in his pockets as he smiled with amusement as well.

Lucy paused, looking at the bed sheets.  "Alright."

After she got comfortable -- to her surprise -- she fell asleep quickly.

_______________________________________________________________________________

When the train came, everyone had boarded and rode to the next stop, pleased that the next one would be coming in a few minutes; perfect timing.

Erza was eager to get back and tell the guild everything had worked out; they had saved Lucy, stopped Rogue and the resurrection, and were returning home safe and sound.