Chapter Eleven: The Almost Evanished Avidity

Hello, guys!  I got the next chapter here hot n' ready, haha!  I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, truthfully.♡ I was all like: "Boo-hiss Rogue!", and "Go go go!" for Natsu. |D Lol, I overall enjoyed this chapter, and I hope you all do too. ;D I dedicate this chapter to YOAItheaCrumps, for encouraging me along the way on my other fan ficitons, giving me bunches of feedback and complements. c: It means a lot, truly!★ Welp, here is the next chapter, enjoy! Feeback is VERY much appreciated, arigato!✻ Until next time, ne?

Ry-chan

=======================================================================

Lucy felt her hope starting to fade.  It had been almost two days since her attempt at escape, and she was barely eating and drinking.  She was sleeping a lot; which scared her.  She had never been so injured in her life; she had tried another escape, but earned another cut--this time on her stomach--from Rogue as punishment.  She had lost a lot of blood, but miraculously, she hadn't died.  She reckoned it was because of Rogue; he needed her to re-summon the dragons, so he couldn't let her die.

It would have been so easy to just slip away.  But Lucy didn't; she hanged on.  Even though she had mostly given up, a sliver of her hoped and prayed for her friends to find her.

As she was alone and cold in the cell, Lucy had a lot of time to think.  Like, how in the world was Rogue planning to "re-summon the dragons"?  It seemed impossible to Lucy, but apparently it wasn't.  She was scared; she didn't know what Rogue would do to her to get the dragons reawakened.  If only she could use her Celestial Abilities.  She could take down Rogue--at least for a little while--and find a way out with her spirits.  She missed them a lot, including her friends.

They are probably still being fooled by the Imposter-Lucy...  She thought, narrowing her eyes sadly.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Natsu and everyone had finally made it to Winterlight.  It took them a lot longer than it did when Lucy and him went, because the train they were on broke down, making everyone wait.  Natsu almost blew the roof off the place, but Erza had restrained him, telling him to calm down and that the train would start back up soon.  They hadn't seen Lucy for almost a week now, and Natsu along with the others were extremely worried, missing her.

Natsu though, was the most furious.  His scowl and vengeful eyes never diminished, keeping his anger alive.  The team stepped off the train, hitting the floor grounds of Winterlight.

"Hang on, Lucy!"  Natsu exclaimed.  "We're coming!"

"Let's go!"  Erza exclaimed, and everyone yelled in agreement, splitting up to start looking for their lost family.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Lucy coughed, leaning against the cold wall with her eyes slightly closed.  She was beginning to feel extremely weak, and didn't have enough energy to even crawl.  She hadn't seen the light of day for six days, cooped up in the cold and filthy cell under the abandoned home twenty four hours a day.

The door creaked open, casting a glow of bright yellow light up Lucy's legs and into her face, causing her to flinch at the sudden change in lighting.  Rogue entered, and Lucy could've sworn she saw them flash red for a second.

"It's time, Light Being.  The Equinox is in two days, and we have to get to the Summoning Grounds before then."

Lucy coughed, lifting her head.  "I'm not going anywhere with you."