"It's very good," Brad said, "let's hang it on the fridge now,"

"Really?" Max asked in surprise, following Brad, who nodded. A moment later the picture was proudly featured on the fridge, and Max was looking at it shyly. Brad let him stand there for a moment, before he gently tapped him on the shoulder.

"We need to leave for the track soon," Brad said, looking down at Maxie, who was looking up at him, still wearing the sleeper, and had his paci in his mouth.

"Maxie go big?" Max asked, and Brad nodded, patting his head.

"That would be best, yes," the trainer said, looking at Maxie while he closed his eyes and concentrated as hard as he could.

"Oh," Max said, swaying a little while he tore himself out of his headspace, his mind not entirely happy about leaving it already.

"You okay?" Brad asked, holding Max by the shoulders until he blinked a few times, getting the last vestiges of the dizzy feeling off.

"Yes, perfectly fine," the little said, looking down at himself with a frown, "need to get dressed for the track,"

"Yes, and changed," Brad said, having noticed the bulging crotch. Max shifted his legs, feeling a bit embarrassed about the thickness in between, but nodded none the less.

Brad took him to the bedroom, and made sure he was nice and dry and added a new layer of cream.

"It's healing nicely," Brad said, pleased with the progress.

"Does that mean we can leave the salve?" Max asked hopefully.

"I'm afraid we need to use it a little longer," Brad answered, seeing Max's face turn into distaste.

"It feels gross," Max said, and Brad smiled sympathetically at him while he closed the diaper, making sure it is snug.

"I know it does, but the pot almost empty, so a day or two more and then I think it should be okay," Brad said, seeing Max perk up a little, "come on, let's get you dressed, before we're late,"

"Can I take bunny?" Max asked, feeling silly for wanting to take his stuffy with him. Brad looked at the little and frowned, not knowing if he should say yes or no.

"Aren't you afraid of losing it?" Brad asked carefully, and he saw Max blanch.

"Oh, right. Uhm, best keep him safe here," Max said, taking the stuffy and putting it in his crib, Frowning at the two other stuffies. At least bunny wouldn't be lonely.

"He'll be here when we get back," Brad said, seeing Max hesitate to leave the stuffy alone, "no one has the key to the hotel room, just us,"

"Yeah," Max said, turning to Brad, "I'm being stupid, that's all,"

"No, you're not. It's a reaction to what happened," Brad said, patting his back, "and now we really need to leave,"

They ended up being nicely on time for the preparation for the free practice, Brad doing some reaction exercises with Max before he got ready for the drive.

"I'm going to take of my diaper, and then I'm ready," max whispered to Brad, who nodded, knowing that the heat and the diaper would be too much. And if Max had an accident during the drive, well, he wouldn't be the first driver to pee while racing.

Brad went to stand somewhere in the back of the paddock, watching Max perform on the screen, smiling when he saw him improve with each lap, really at the top of his game. Keeping an eye on the rivals, he did notice that Charles seemed to be underperforming a bit, and a small bit of worry came to the forefront of his mind.