Part 14: Meeting again

"I couldn't believe my eyes. He was standing in front of me after all these years. I couldn't believe he was alive. I was goanna say something to him, but my brother interrupted in our daze." Don't you have somewhere to be Alex.

"He said and Alex hurried out of the office and out of my sight." Should we get started then? "Adrea said and for the second time I snapped out of my daze of Alex."

"After talking about what I'll be doing and what classes I'll be taking, Jake gave me my schedule and my key to a room then I was set to go." On my way out I saw ajax walking towards me." Hey Little sister. I'm here to take you to your room then later we'll go out and Train together.

And you know your classes start tomorrow, right? "He asked and I nodded my head with a smile on my face at the sight of my basically twin." Great. come on I'll take you to your room. "He said turning around, leading the way."

" After some time of walking in silents, I wanted him to answer a question I had in mind." Ajax? Yes? What is Alex doing here? "I asked carefully. He stopped walking and turned around to look at me."

"I really wanted to know because Me and Alex are like crushes when we were younger than he went missing one day. We were supposed to meet at a treehouse we had, but he never showed up." I can't tell you that. "He said and I was confused on why he couldn't just tell me."

And why is that? "I said crossing my arms and he scratched the back of his head not wanting to give in to me." Because it's not my story to tell. He would come to you if he wanted you to know.

"He said and I nodded, and he continued walking till we stopped at a door on the right side of the hall." Well, here we are. Your room. "He said opening the door and walking in and me following suit."

"When I walked in, the room was so beautiful, and it was my favorite color too. The walls of the room were purple, and the curtains were black, and the carpet was white. The nature light came into the room which made the room looked more pretty."

If you need anything, just call me or Adrea. Jake is most like busy so yeah. Just call on us. "Ajax said and I nodded, and he walked out. I went to another door which turned out to be a bathroom and it had purple decorations and Everything a girl needs is right here in the bathroom."

"I walked out of the bathroom and into a doble door closet. It was pretty big inside and the clothing were athletic and dressy clothing. 'They must have a lot of stuff going on in this place.' "I thought in my head and looked at all the shoes and they were athletic and dressy too."

"After looking around the room I laid down on the comfortable bed and fell asleep there and had the best nap of my life with nothing bothering me or being tortured every second of the day."