Part 11: The questions

"I looked at them wanting an answer the question 'What am I?'. But all they did was looked shock and scared not answering my question. At this point I wasn't sure if I wanted an answer if they are looking like this. I was going to say something else, but Ajax spoke up."

Maybe you guys should give us some time. I'll tell her. "He said making me confused as to why they had to leave." What. why? "I said as I'm looking at them walking towards the door and out the room." Why are they leaving. shouldn't they have stayed? 

"I ask feeling super nervus now. Ajax walked closer to me and sat in a chair that was closer to the bed." Well, we don't know what might trigger you if I tell you what you are. So, it's best coming from me than the others since we are closer, and I can calm you down if things get out of control.

"He told me and now I understood why they had to leave, because I know I can get kind of tensed most times." So? "I said wanting the answer really bad now. I couldn't wait any longer, too many secrets, too many years wasted, and too many lies that have been told."

Well, what you are is bigger than anyone can imagine. You are the strongest and unstoppable out of all of us. What you are no one ever speaks of. It's quite terrifying actually. You are a Tribrid Tessa. A mixture of Vampire, werewolf, and a witch.

"I took a moment to realized what he just said, and I started to panic from the emotions I was feeling right now but I had to ask more questions." How? I mean.... That's impossible. that can't be right.

How can I be a Tribrid when I haven't even experienced those things like you guys have? "I asked feeling out of place and scared and also confused about this whole thing." Well, there's training and a lot to focus on that's for sure, but you'll have me to work with you on it.

 but I have to ask. "I looked at him wanting him to continue what he wanted to ask. "When did the dizziness and blacking out start and how long do you say you were out at that time? "He asked and to be honest, I was surprised that he questioned that. 

No one has asked me that before." Umm... It started when I was twelve years old, and it was either a half a day or a week. "I answered wondering why he was asking that question. But what he asks next was very terrifying to answer." Have you been abused with your foster parents? 

"I didn't know what to say, I was frozen. It felt like I have lost my voice and I couldn't utter a word out. I was scared to answer and seeing me like this must have given the answer he needed to know." 

Tessa... Abuse is one of the things that can trigger the emotion that you felt while in that house. And can cause serious damage to your surroundings. "I looked down and fiddled with my hands and mumbled." I know that. You know that? "I looked up at him and nodded softly.

Deep down anyways. "I said looking outside and saw it was getting dark and I think that he knows that to, because he also looked outside." I'm guessing you have to get going now. "I said looking at him." Yeah. sorry I do. But you should get some rest.

"He said and stood up walking toward me to place a kiss on my head then walking towards the door opening it and leaving me to lie there and staring out the big window that was in the room.