Part 4: The Dream

"It was as if this was a dream, I just couldn't believe my eyes. I wanted to
run to him, but I just froze. This didn't feel real but once he spoke, I knew this was real."

Hey baby sis. "He said with a smile."

Jake? "I said slowly walking towards my older brother feeling faint."

"He came closer to me to get a better look. But when he looks at my face there was anger written on his face and it kind of scared me. He looked at the girl named Adrea, and she looked down knowing what it means."

"He looked back at me and says." I missed you I wasn't sure if I was ever going to see you again.

Yeah... same here, are they umm.

No, they're not, they're fine and alive. "I sighed a relief but remembered something." Wait how are you here and not... gone? and how am I here? What happened to mother? How can you be...... here?"

"I said in one breathe, I could feel a panic attack coming but he put his hands on my shoulders and it claimed me completely."

I will answer your question later but just know that everything is fine. "I looked at Adrea and she nodded at me agreeing with him." Okay but, are you okay? what happened to you? "I asked him to look up and down him and his new dark look."

"He looked at me debating whether to tell me the truth" I'm not the child I used to be. "He says backing away from me."

Why?... What does that mean? "I asked confused and with my head spinning."

I'm a Vampire, dragon. "He says making me confused, but Adrea who's been quiet says." mixed breed. remember.

"She says explaining to me before of all the thing I need to know for now." Ohh... okay.

"He looked at me and his eyes were turning red which scared me that I backed away further towards the opened door."

You should go I'll have someone to take care of you on your way. "He says looking to be out of control. But I couldn't move, I felt stuck in place."

GET OUT NOW. "He yells and I ran from there wondering what's happening."

"As I was running, I felt so dizzy I stumbled down the stairs and blacked out."

"When I woke up, I looked around my surroundings and I was back in my room."

It must have been a dream. "I looked at the time and it was way early than when I normally would wake up. I toke a quick shower then thought about my bruises and looked in the mirror,but I didn't see my bruises anymore. It was like they disappear on its own."

"I got dressed then head to the kitchen to make my foster parent's breakfast like always. Something told me today was goanna be different."

TESSA WAKE-. "My foster mother and father walked in to see me making them breakfast."