Part 13: The other side

*Later on, that day*

" It was 5 p.m. in the afternoon now and I was waiting for Adrea to come and bring me to their world that would be mine as well. As I was waiting for her, I stood by the window looking outside and wondering why my foster parents never came to see me like they did other times."

"But I guess since I'm eighteen now they have what they need from me. I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn't notice Adrea was here now and is waiting by the door." Tessa come on you can't just stand there thinking all day. "She said finally getting my attention."

Oh, yea sorry. I'm just nervous. "I said turning around looking at her." And that's okay but I promise you we'll take good care of you. It's not like your school, but they are some nice and mean creatures there so just try your best to stay out of their way.

But like I said we'll take good care of you so don't worry about a thing. "She said giving me the biggest and most comforting hug ever. I never knew how much I needed a hug until now." Okay? "I nodded my head waiting to go in the world but then a question popped in my head."

Wait... Isn't the doctor goanna find out that I'm not here. "I asked." No, I already signed you out, so you'll be fine. They won't miss you. okay? "She said and I took a breath before she opened the portal to their world that would be mine soon."

"We stepped in, and we were in a different part of the world. There were people training or fighting? But in all it looked like a football field and a big one at that." This is the battlefield where all the wins happened and the training too."

"Adrea said looking at me looking around the field." Oh, would I be doing things like that. "I questioned and looked at her." Oh, no. You'll just be studying before you're ready to be there. "She said as she turned around walking to a door."

"I looked at the battlefield one last time and thought 'I'll be there one day soon'. I followed Adrea inside and looked ahead and saw many doors and a hallway that led to stairs. We walked past the doors and up the stairs and down another hallway."

"The stairs were so long, and It took forever to get to where she was leading us. After walking up a bunch of stairs she stopped at the top of the stairs, and I remembered that this was where I fell down. So we must be heading toward the office."

"While walking down the hallway, Adrea stopped and turned toward me and said." Our brother might be a bit upset at something. so be careful what you say. "I nodded and we walked to the door and heard banging from inside the office door."

"Adrea knocked on the door before opening it. when she opened the door everything stopped and then after a few minutes, Jake spoke." What do you want now-. It's your sisters walking in. "Adrea interrupted him, and Jake turned around looking at me and Adrea." Is it 5 already?

"He questions and I nodded and asked." Is everything okay? Are you okay? "I asked concerned with the sight of him looking mad and stressed." Yea. I'm fine... I'm just trying to get these two idiots to stop fighting every chance they get.

"He said side eyeing the two boys in the room That I haven't noticed." Get up and get out I need to talk to my- student. "He began to say but I interrupted him." Right.... student. "They both got up and one of the boys caught my attention."

"But what I know was that he looked really familiar to me. When he looked up at me we both stopped and stared at each other." Hi.... Tess. Long time no see.