Chapter Three - Announcement

Hayes wanted the best for our baby. The best doctors he could afford. Hayes was well known in America, but Gabi, our families, and I thought of Hayes as we would with anyone else. Hayes had 20 million followers on Twitter and I had 9 million. He did a few movies but took a break when I got pregnant.

Hayes knew the best doctor in Orlando that celebrities would fly from Los Angeles to see him. This doctor was able to tell genders of babies very early in the pregnancy.

-Skip a few days-

"Time to tweet our pregnancy announcement." Hayes said as he opened the Twitter app. We were sitting on my couch with my legs on top of his.

Hayes's Tweet:

There's been a rumor floating around that everyone has been asking Megan and I about and it's time we answer it. Megan and I are expecting our little sunshine in a few MONTHS. I'm overwhelming excited and cannot wait for this new chapter in our life. We are very happy and want to share it. Thank you 👶🏼💙💗

He then turned off his phone and kissed me slow.

"I can't wait to fall in love with you all over again." I said as we pulled away.

"I told you I will always love you."

We went upstairs and I showed him where the baby's room will be.

"I don't know if we will stay living here but anywhere is perfect if I'm with my little family."

That's the word. Family. It gave me a weird feeling in my stomach... and it wasn't the baby. I was twenty years old and it still hadn't kicked in that I was having a baby.

I need to fall in love with Hayes again.