Chapter Seven - Going Home Alone

New Covers for my chapters !!

Megan POV:
Hayes invited his friend Tez to go to Universal the next day.

"You know who invited me to go see her kids tomorrow?

"Who?" Hayes asked while kissing me. We were in bed trying to sleep.

"Gabi".

"You should go, at Universal tomorrow you won't be able to ride the roller coasters."

"You think? I guess I can catch a flight last minute. It would only be 15 minutes and I would come back for dinner. I guess I'll go."

I went on my laptop and booked a flight to Miami. I was going to see Gabi again and I was so happy.

The next morning- 6:37am -
"Bye baby I'll miss you." I kissed Hayes while he was still in bed half asleep.

He pulled me into a hug. I closed my eyes and started to cry. We pulled away and he was tearing up also. Our crying turned into laughing at how pathetic we were.

-Once in Miami in the airport-
"MEGAN!!" Gabi yelled. We hugged. I hadn't seen her in months.

"Where's your baby and kids?"

"They're with-"

"Daniel!" Daniel had Kendall and Kylie dragging on his legs and he was pushing a stroller with a baby boy in it. I ran and gave him a hug. I picked up Kendall and hugged her and her sister.

"Tia Meg!"

It was good to be home, even if it was for just a few hours.