His eyes met mine for a second before he continued. " Its about him. "

As soon as those words left his mouth, I saw Badshah's shoulder getting visibley tensed. And I couldn't cease myself from wondering who was this man which had so much effect on Sufian that his mere mention was enough to get this reaction out of him.

I was still wondering about this man when I saw Nasir entering the chamber.. he was taking fast breathes and the rise fall of his chest made it look like he had come here after running for more then ten miles.

However, his face and clothes made it pretty clear that he was having his beauty sleep.. which was ruined by Shehzade Amir maybe.

I wonder what made the royal princes so desparate, that they even decided to disturb badshah.

Nasir didn't even look at anyone when he came inside as he was too busy in adjusting his overcoat that he bumped into Amir making both of their bodies kiss the floor.

There were only two voices which were heard after the fall.. their winces and after that, my giggles.

My giggles made three couples of eyes look in my direction.. and the owner of two of them were sitting on the floor, while one pair of emerald was looking at me like I had done something terrible.

The silence maintained as none of us spoke something, as the situation became too awkward.. I decided to speak.

" Sorry. I didn't have any idea that laughing is a sin here. "

I said and moved towards the inner chamber, out of their sights.

And when I reached the bed, I heard the sound of the main gate opening and closing.. leaving me behind with the darkeness of this night.

I turned my neck in the main door's direction for a second and the silence of the chamber waved at me. Sigh.

Moving my gaze from the door to the bed, my eyes caught the beautiful petals of roses resting on the mattress.. crimson petals on the white surface were looking like scarlet roses in snow. I kept staring at them for sometime before I decided to just sit down on the edge of the bed.

However, I instantly shoved this idea in the corner of my brain when I realised that this was his bed and not mine. Well, my bed is not here.. its in Kashikulla, so I could just sit here-

You have your own room in harem with a fucking bed. An inner voice taunted but I managed to come up with an answer.

My legs are hurting, and I am too lethargic to walk upto my room just for sleeping, when I could just use his bed for tonight. Yup, so I am sleeping here.

I immediately climbed his bed after removing all the extra jwellery I had on me and the matress dipped under my weight. Pulling the sheets on me, I covered myself properly and instantly closed my eyes.

But the sleep was far away from me. I don't undertand why this happens, when you are too tired and desperately wants to rest, sleep will not be good enough to come and fulfill your wish. It likes to play hide and seek. Ugh!

After waiting for like fifteen minutes, I frustratedely grabbed the pillow under my back and sat down on the bed in a sitting position.

I don't know what I was doing when my eyes were searching the whole chamber like there would be something exciting.. that would maybe help me in gaining some sleep.

After few minutes of my eyes roaming here and there, it settled on a book which was placed on the table in the corner of the chamber.

I don't know what gotten into me when I placed me feet on the cold floor and strided towards the not so old book- it was a diary which was kind of covered with dust. As if it was not touched by anyone since some months.