12 || Pakiza ||

A/N: Guys, I have changed the name of the main character, Shreeprada to Kashi. And I would like to apologise for the late update. I was busy with my studies and had no time for an update. Next time, I will try my best to update as soon as I can.

Sufian's pov~

My lips were touching the end of the musical instrument I was playing. My mind and my heart, were occupied in doing sedate dance on the melodious notes of my flute as I kept sitting in front of the fountain of the dining area and my lips didn't leave the flute.

My eyes were closed, and the only thing I was able to see was the darkness itself. However, this darkness didn't scare me, it was almost serene- my thoughts were interupted by the loud noise of footsteps coming right in my direction.

My mind, suddenly got alarmed and my hand slipped towards the only weapon I had, but I stopped making movements and opened my eyes after hearing a familiar voice.

" Bhai jaan, a man tresspassed in the Harem. "

My eyebrows thinned in confusion and fury after hearing the news Amir gave me. How come someone tresspassed in there.

How come our security system failed this badly.

I looked at Amir before looking at the other guards who had come behind him, then opened my mouth to speak.

" Who is he? "

I spoke quietly, almost indaudibly.. still his ears managed to hear my words.

I waited for a reply and silence prevailed till he cleared his throat and decided to speak.

" Nahi, Bhai jaan. Maafi chahege.. nahi pakad paaye hum unhe. "

(No, brother. I beg your pardon. We couldn't catch him. )

That's when it hit me, and my anger rose up immediately. Someone tresspassed in the Harem and they couldn't catch him.

Fucking tresspasser.

Sigh.

I was still trying to calm down my anger but the next word which left Amir's mouth, didn't help any.

" He had gotten very close to Sultana. We arrived at time, and he ran away in the opposite direction."

I was still calm down till now, but after hearing this.. my blood started boiling and my eyes roamed from one end of the guards to the other end which were standing behind Amir. However, my eyes still didn't find him.

" Where is Nasir, Amir? "

I said and clenched my jaw, before continuing.

" Someone has tresspassed in the Harem and as a royal advisor as well as the manager of security.. he should be present here. "

After completing my statement, I glanced at Amir and again opened my mouth to say something, but was cut off by the sounds of bells and anklets, which made me snap my neck in the direction of the main gate of this dinning area.

And there.. the rose, who had the power to arouse me, was standing in her all glory.

A smile found its way on my lips without my notice when I saw her taking steps towards me.

Her veil was done till her chin and she was wearing a white lehenga, which was covered with the pattern of red roses.

I moved my gaze from her lehenga to her hands and saw her wrists covered with lots of bangles.
And her small palms, inked with henna.