11 || Known Stranger ||

And I tell myself, a moon will rise from my darkness.

-Mahmoud Darwish

🍁

A/N : Guyssssss, who's your favorite character?!!

~~~

Kashi's Pov~

" You know, Charvi.. I looked out of the palanquin right after this incident took place and saw Shehzade Amir sitting on his horse with Shehzade Nasir by his side- ouch, slowly! "

I was telling Charvi about the incident which occured in the morning in front of the main gate of Sultanate, while she was combing my hair and preparing me for the family dinner tonight.

And I think she got too engrossed in my talks that she pulled my hair with her comb without untangling the knots of my lengths. Which made a painful moan leave my mouth, as I asked her to do it slowly.

From the mirror, I saw her opening her mouth to say something, because she was standing behind me, while I was sitting on a chair between her and the mirror.

" So sorry, Kashi! I was too focused on what you were telling me. "

I was right. She was too engrossed.

Before I could tell her that its okay, she again said something which forced me to think more about that stranger.

" Do you think the stranger is someone from shehzada Nasir or shehzada Amir, Kashi? "

The question she asked, I had no answer to it.. so I didn't say anything and even though I had not expected her to maintain the silence. However, to my suprise..she actually kept quiet.

I had almost decided to not to talk about this shit anymore when a thought out of nowhere crossed my mind.
And I opened my mouth to speak.

" I don't know about Shehzade Nasir, Charvi.. However, I think that there is something wrong with shehzade Amir. "

When I said those words, my mind immediately went back to that night.. night when he told me his name and helped me with Aditya's problem.

" Kyuki bhai jaan galat hain. Aur galat karne waalo se hume nafrat hain."

( Because brother is wrong and I don't like people who are wrong. )

"Amir, my name is Amir.. Malika. "

I came out of my dreams when I noticed Charvi's eyes thinning in confusion as she looked at me through the mirror.

Sigh.

I lowered my gaze.. then again decided to not speak and wait for her to break the silence, which she eventually did.

" You know what, Kashi.. I think that man who is threathning you is Adityaraj. I mean, have you ever looked at him? Like his height, his ego is also bigger than the size of ocean. Moreover, He has a beard! And he thinks it looks cool on him! "

I lifted my gaze and looked at Charvi through the mirror. She said it like it was the matter of fact, which definately it wasn't.

I found it very hard to suppress my grin after her statement, however still managed to put up a straight face when I opened my mouth to speak.

" He's the one who's threathning me, just because he has a beard and he likes it? "

I started laughing right after those words came out of my lips and Charvi glared at me from behind.