5 || Ishq ||

Kashi's Pov~

There were only some flames in the King's tent that were flickering- or, I can say fighting with the darkness of the satanic night. Well, not everyone gets the golden opportunity to call their own wedding night Satanic.

Duh, as if I was grateful to have this opportunity.

I was sitting here since half an hour and in spite of that, there was no sign of that stupid animal.

I was almost bored so I decided to walk towards the tiny window of the tent and peek outside, only to see a man whom I would never want to see even if it would be the last day of my shitty life.

His scowling face and those lips narrowing at the ends, are enough to inform me that he is pissed- well, this man is always in bad mood.

Sometimes I feel like he's cheating on Tahir with anger, because he spends more time with anger than with that Tahir.

I was lost in my own thoughts but as soon as I saw him staring back at me, I realised my mistake. I was shamelessly staring at his lips.
And what I still didn't notice was his body- he was shirtless.

Oh my fucking lord.

I moved my eyes to his face again and got a smug look from him in response.

Did I make his ego inflate to the size of Jupiter? Oh no!!!

' oh yes.'
An inner voice taunted.

I immediately covered the window with curtains and ran towards the bed. I almost jumped on the bed and touched my chest with my bare hand, right above my heart.

My heart was beating like it has gained some extra fuel this time and is using it to its full capacity.

But only in a matter of time, I found myself getting lost in the thoughts of someone with emerald eyes. I still don't know why I was not able to forgot about those abs-

Before I could complete the sentence and regret later, some thing- to be more specific, someone caught my attention.

I slowly started moving towards the opposite side of the tent where the darkness was engulfing the brightness of the flames.

My steps were slow and steady because I was ready to give this intruder everything but an escape..

I was sure that only one person who's not afraid of the King and does not give a fuck about his own life would dare to enter in the King's tent without his permission.

And that would be the same person who had offered me the dagger and called the Badshah our common enemy in that fucking letter.

I didn't want the trespasser to run away from here like he did before in the garden of my Kashikullam, so I kept my steps slow.

When I finally reached in the dark area of the tent, I saw a faded silhouette of a man who's taller than Badshah and his shoulders- they are broad. He was hiding behind the white net curtains which were there for providing a changing area. And now he was taking advantage of it.

There was an urge inside me to strip off the curtains and see the face of the King's traitor.

But deep down, my fear was feasting on my curious urge. I didn't know who's behind these white curtains and weather he would leave me alive or not after I see his face.

Before I could decide if I wanted to see his face or save myself, a voice came from the mysteries guy.

" Mat kijiye koshish pata jaanne ka humara."