thirteen

Chapter 13: "ONE FLIRTATIOUS MONSTER AND A TATTOO"

Clary Copeland

"Go get a blank paper and a pen." Jace tells me. I roll my eyes at him and stomped towards my room.

I don't have any choice but compky to whatever he's telling me to do. I unzipped my school back and got a pen from my pencil case and a paper from the drawer near my bed.

I head out of my room and saunter into the kitchen where he's sitting on one of the stools. I gave sat onto the stool next to him. "So what are we going to do?" I ask him as I hand him the paper and the pen.

"Well we are going to make you a 'Bad-Ass Bucket List'"

What? A Bad-ass what? Is that even a thing?

"Bad-Ass Bucket List? What are we? Ten year olds?" He ignored the fact that I called him a ten year old and nodded as he wrote down the words Bad-Ass Bucket List.

And to remind you, his handwriting is horrible for me to even understand.

He then drew a box under the title and beside it he wrote Drink a glass of vodka.

"Jace, I'm not doing that. Can't I take a shot instead? Does it really have to be one glass?" He just ignores me and continued writing.

I smacked his upper arm. "Jace, please change the first one." I put on my best pouty lips.

"Do that thing with your lips once more and I won't hesitate to kiss you." He says in a serious tone and my lips automatically turned into a thin line.

I'd rather kiss a frog than kiss Jace Wade. At least I have a chance to know if he's a prince or not.

And on the next box he wrote Vandalize someone's car. I didn't complain for that one since I've got to admit a part of me is excited for that and a part of me is also anxious.

"By the way, when are we going to do all of these?" I ask him, poking his muscular shoulder.

"One bad-ass act for each day in a week. I would be only writing seven, I think that's enough to make you realize that you are living your life." He then turns to me and winks.

I roll my eyes at him and peeked at what he wrote. He wrote seven already, that was fast. For the third box, he wrote Drive a racing car. Is it just me or is he trying to get me killed?

For the fourth box he wrote Tip a cow. Once I had read that, I burst out laughing while he gave me a strange look. "What the hell are you laughing at? Are you fucking high?" he asks me.

"What? No! Plus I am not going to hurt a cow, poor creature." I tell him between laughs.

Honetsly, I don't even know why I am laughing, it isn't that funny yet it cracked me up. Yup, I must be high.

"Sweetheart, you're one crazy peanut that is dense and afraid to break the rules." He rolls his eyes and gave me the pen and the paper.

I continued on reading, on the fifth box he wrote Sneak into the backstage of a concert.

"Hey Jace, how are we going to do number five?" He raised his eyebrow and looked at the paper.

"Some girl I slept with left two tickets of Lany-" My eyes instantly went wide.

"Shut up- Lany?! The indie band who sang ilysb and won my heart? That band?" I screamed at his face and squealed as he grabs both of my shoulders to stop me from falling from the stool.