five

Chapter 5: "JELLY?"

Clary Copeland

I am freaking pissed of a certain brown haired boy.

Right now, if it isn't for the students and the teacher that is here, I would have punched this Brazilian head here. I am quietly listening to the teacher as I write down some notes when suddenly a piece of crumpled paper hit my head, I angrily looked at my back to where Jace is sitting, I gave him a piercing look.

"If you don't stop that right now, I swear, you won't have any future or family and you'd die alone with cats as your accompany with this scissor." I showed him the scissors in mh bag and expectedly his eyes widened.

But you see, it was just for show. It was an act. He wanted to convince me that he's scared so I'd ignore him. And it did not take 10 seconds for his facial expression to change, he smirked at me.

He pulled a pieace of paper from his unused notebook while looking and smirking at me. He then crumpled this and threw it at me. Before I can even dodge the paper it hit perfectly on me face.

I scowled at him. I breathed in and breathed out the words God is good, I said it repeatedly to myself for a little while until I no longer feel the want to punch the foreign student here,

I shift my focus to my teacher that is ranting about how the World War 2 ended and some other stuff that bores the other students. Except for me, I kind of like her. She's approachable and she speaks in a well modulated voice that doesn't make me sleepy.

"Is that your way of telling me that you want to see my dick?" And there goes my little patience.

It's gone. I lost it. No more good girl Clary.

"Can you just fuck off?!" I shouted at him. It was loud enough for everyone's eyes to look at me.

I closed my eyes as I shrinked in my sit as my teacher with black rimmed glasses heads to me with a shocked expression, "Would you like to share that to the class, dear? Why are you cussing at Mr. Wade here?"

Woah. Okay, do not tell me she defends Jace and she did not see what he was doing to me. I mean it's easy to see anyone using their phones and what not since we are only twenty students in her class. Therefore, do not tell me she did not see Jace's immature acts towards me.

"Well, Mr. Wade keeps on telling me dirty remarks about his private part and continuously throwing me pieces of paper!" I pointed at Jace, anger very evident in my voice as I try to defend myself.

And well it didnt work.

"Well, that's very good to know Ms. Copeland. Now you may go into the detention room now!" Her face started happy to angry.

Jesus, what is wrong with people these days? "Just great, a trip to detention two times in a row. Are you happy now Wade?" I asked him out of my anger and disappointment towards myself for not being able to control my anger, as soon as we got out of the classroom.

I have anger issues and soemtimes I forget that I am doing regrettable things before I can even stop myself,

"Well, if you ask me, I enjoy detention." He winked and chuckled at the thought. I just groaned at his face and stomped off to the detention room.

Then again it is no surprise that I saw the other three of Jace's circle of friends- that creates never ending troubles in my life, sitting in the back of the room. They felt as if the detention room is their home by how their foot is on top of the table, and sleeping with a notebook at the top of their faces.