three

Chapter 3: "BAD BOYS AND DETENTION"

Clary Copeland

I knocked at the door and everyone in the room was shocked "Yeah, yeah. I know my first detention on the first day of school. Apperently, we all have our firsts." I
I just flicked my wrist at them as Mr. Gutierrez gave my detention slip, I don't know why he suddenly downgraded as a detention teacher.

It's the most boring job for the best teacher ever. Who would want to look at the delinquents everyday and give them a  stupid paper?

I searched for a chair and someone caught my eye, Jace Wade along with Lucas Roberts. He is known as the guy who has the brains but his actions? Well, that is quite questionable. He apparently gets an A+ for every subject there is but he acts like a total ass with his friends. His personality is very confusing.

On the other hand, there is Michael Michaels. I actually think his name is cool. He has tattoos covering his arms and piercings on his lips and ears, he is what you call a natural badass. He likes to play games, pranks, and do the craziest dares given to him. Maybe the best nickname you can call him is daredevil. He's not afraid to die.

Lastly, Callum Ryder, the playboy. He juggles girls left and right, they don't even care if he's dating seven girls at once or if they're just one night stands or even just a make out partner. He doesn't care if he leaves girls crying or begging him to be their boyfriend for another week.

Lucas, Michael and Callum was known as the River Fresh High's Bad Boys and It's no surprise that Jace is the 4th bad boy of River Fresh High. For their acts and their looks, they should be expelled from school.

I sat next to Jace since the chairs left are the ones next to a guy who can never stop farting, a table full of snots and boogers, basically any disgusting waste from one's body and the one next to Jace. I chose the latter.

He smirked and inched closer to me when he realized that I was the one sitting next to him, "Well, you're not the only one who's in detention on the first day." I rolled my eyes at him as I faced the other way ignoring him. I got my notebook and began writing the things I have to accomplish for today.

"Are you ignoring me, babe? Come on you owe me a kiss after leaving me once you got your ID. That's just unfair." He pouted and nudged my shoulder.

"Stop calling me nicknames, it's gross." Lie. I eyed the other three as they vandalize the chair they're sitting on, drawing penis' and other disturbing images on the brown chair.

They waved and winked at me. I rolled my eyes at their immature actions and continued what I was doing on my planner. "Hold up, are you Clary Copeland? As in the Clary Copeland?" Lucas asked with wide eyes.

For pete's sake, it is natural for students like me to be sent in the detention room. We all make mistakes! "Yes, why?" I gave them an overly sarcastic sweet smile and rolled my eyes, yet again. Its no surprise that when I get out of this detention room my eyes are already in the back and only the white part is showing because of everyone here.

"What are you in here for?"Michael asked after he laughed at what Lucas drew on the chair, "I talked back to the english teacher and the look in her face is just so-" I laughed so hard that I didn't get to continue my sentence. This is why I only have a small number of friends and this is how I tell a story.

They all gave me a look. A look that says 'why in the hell is she laughing? And she didn't even get to finish her story' which caused me to stop and my lips turned into a thin line and I succumbed into writing on my planner and what not

Someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned and raised my eyebrows at them to know who was it and the three pointed to jace, "Hey, babe" he winked at me as I frown at him.

I sighed, I might as well talk to them to kill some time, "What are you four in here for?" I asked them. Lucas raised his hand as if he's in class and I raised my eyebrows, signaling him to tell me, "Late, it's kind of my habit you know." he winked.

It was a simple late to class but somewhat similar to mine- although mine is worse, we still both had to go to detention.

I turned to Michael "You?" I asked him raising my eyebrows, "I talked back to that asshole of a teacher and drew a penis on the his book." he smirked. Sometimes, he can take it a little too far. And sometimes, I wonder if he ever had a girlfriend. Because then, I would pray for her

I now turned to Callum "And you?" I asked him "I made out with the school's head cheerleader's friend. I forgot her name, though. We didn't stop until the teacher screamed hell at us." He licked his lips remincing the moment. Okay, ew. "Okay, plain gross." I turned my head to the other side.

"Hey, I believe you forgot another person. You're not going to ask me, babe?" He tapped my shoulder yet again. "No,why should I?" I asked him and in a mere second I was pulled towards him for the second time today. So close to him that the space is only a finger between us.

"S-stop pulling me into you!" I shoved him back to his seat and pulled my seat away from him, leaving enoug space. I cringed at the sound of the seat scraping the tiles. "Woah, woah. You guys are together?" Callum asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Yeah, why? Jealous cause I got this pile of hotness and brains next to me?" He said as he pulled my seat, yet again hearing the metal scraping the floow. His hands went around my shoulder for the second time again today. I elbowed him by his side.

When will this guy ever stop torturing me?

"No, we're not together, as if that'll happen." I rolled my eyes at him as I emphasized on the no. I looked at the clock and thank the Lord for bickering and other nonsense that has happened. I was able to kill time and there is only 15 minutes left "Oh, babe. I'll make it happen, if that's your wish." Jace winked at me, I gave him a plastic smile, and turned the other way, to avoid them.

And after fifteen minutes of bickering, tapping my shoulder, drawing images on the desk, throwing crumpled paper at me and other childish acts that they can pull. The bell rang and I grabbed all my things as fast as I could. Before anyone could utter a word, Iw as out of the room.

I accidentally bumped into someone due to my want to get out of the detention and it was my bestfriend, Marianne. "Hey," I said to her as I fixed my glasses and waved at her. "Why are you in detention? I thought you don't break the rules? What happened? What changed your mind?" I rolled my eyes at her series of questions.

"I got late because this ass next door stole my ID which happens to be the new transfer from Brazil or Spain- I don't know where exacty, Jace Wade." her eyes widened.

"What?! Jace Wade as in the new transferee from Brazil, with blue eyes, muscular body, and the angel sent from above?" She shaked me as she squealed, "Is he here? Where is he?" She looked around, pushing me away from the door in the process.

She sometimes forget that I'm her bestfriend. She suddenly stopped, her eyes wide as an owl and squealed. She squealed as loud as she can receiving glares and glances from the students. I whispered sorry to them.

"Hey babe, your friend?" I suddenly jumped at the sudden voice behind me, and its no other than Jace. "Who else would she be? My girlfriend?" the three men behind him chuckled at my response.

That's right, I'm freaking hilarious.

"She's funny, alright!" Callum laughed. "Ha ha, whatever Ryder." I told him off, pushed off the hand yet again placed on my shoulder and grabbed Marianne and we raced to the cafeteria for the glory of food.

Author's Note:

Here it is you guyss!! I hope you like it!

rate/comment/fave/add this to your library?/anything

Give me feed backs as well!

love you guys xx

- Maya