twelve

Chapter 12: "BUCKET LISTS ARE FOR TEN YEAR OLDS"

Clary Copeland

It was sunday morning and my mom was going out for yet again another business trip.

"Clar, you're going to be staying with the Wade's for two weeks okay?" My mom says to me.

Huh? Wait-what? Is she serious? Please tell me I heard wrong and she said that I would be staying at Marianne's. I cant even go a day without Jace annoying the freak out of me and she wants me to live with them?!

No way Jose.

"Mom, are you serious?! Can't I just stay here?" she gave me a stern look and crossed her arms.

"Joyce- the mother of Jace, and I are going together in this business trip and we have already planned it, whether you like it or not." I sigh loudly.

"And you're going with your brother. Plus, it would be hard for you to go out with your friends if you just stayed here." she says. She has a point though. "Now, be nice, pack your things and go to their house. They're waiting for you" she continues.

I have a feeling my mom hates me and she's trying to get rid of me. I stomped loudly towards my bedroom and did what she told me to do.

I packed my clothes for two weeks including my school uniform and other necessities, it was a good thing my mom already packed my little brother's clothes or else I would have to wage war.

"Bye Clary, have a good two weeks." My mom winks at me. Seriously? Was this their plan all along?

I grab my suitcase and my brother's as well. I pressed their doorbell three times to annoy him a little.

Their house is goals, it looked like it's owned by well-respected parents and a noble son. I'm quite right at the parents part but the son? Definitely not.

Violet opens the door. "Hi Jack!" she squeals as she grabs his hand.

I swear these two will be the best couple alive when they frow up. I went inside- struggling to put the two suitcases in, while I was greeted by a shirtless jace playing tea party with them.

His facial expression turned from sweet-loving-caring-Jace into cocky-sexy-ass-bad-boy-Jace when he saw me, he then shows me one of his infamous smirk.

"Great, the weirdo next door is staying with us and might I add, who likes sneaking up in men's room. What a pervert." He chuckles.

"Shut it. Living with you is the worst punishment this world has given me so you might as well keep the insults to yourself. Thank you." I fake a smile and scowl at him in frustration.

He walks towards me, his hands snaking around my waist.

"Please keep your hands and other body parts to your self thank you" I gave him my best fake smile.

He just chuckles in responce while he ruffled his hair and I have to admit that was pretty hot. "Babe, in these two weeks you're going to live dangerously with me. We're going to break that good girl facade of yours, it'll be the best days of your life." he winks at me.

"Living dangerously with you? What are you, a thug? That's major bullroar." He leans in so close that I can smell his minty breathe.

"Wether you like it or not." I was about to speak when a tiny voice interrupted us.

"Oh gosh! Are you guys kissing?!" Violet giggles along with Jack.

"Hey! We aren't kissing." I screeched as I try to hide the blush that crept on my cheeks.