A summer camp for mutant

I had super weird dreams full of animals and one-eyed giants trying to kill me and others with killer baseball bats. And also a goat stomping on my face.

I woke up several times, I think I was spoon-fed something creamy but tasting like buttered popcorn, in my multiple awakenings I looked to the side and saw a blonde girl saying:

"What will happen at the summer solstice?," she said.

The boy she asked sounded familiar, so he answered her, but in my exhaustion, I went right back to sleep. Again, in one of my awakenings, there was a boy, the guy with blond hair and blue eyes, the same guy who had helped me before I fainted, I saw him smile, and then I went back to sleep. Another time I saw the hedge coach at my bedside, accompanied by a guy with a surfer's look, and he was talking to him:

"This girl's a badass, haven't seen anyone like her since clarisse I tell you, a demi-goddess with high potential." He said.

I finally came to my senses for good, and when I woke up there was no blond-haired boy, no coach hedge, but still the guy with the surfer's face. He was standing and looking at me with his big blue eyes, but there weren't just two of them, there were a good dozen on my cheek, chin, hand and they were all looking at me. I shouted

Then the doors opened and Mr Brunner came in on his wheelchair.

"Calm down, Kassandra," Mr. Brunner said softly.

"W-where am I?" I asked.

"Don't worry." assured my Latin teacher, then turned to the guy with a hundred eyes.

"I see you've met Argus, he's our head of security." He said.

Argus said nothing Mr Brunner waved him off, looked at me with his eyes as if interested then left the room I got up, my head started spinning

"Here, take this." He picked up a large glass from the bedside table, which I hadn't noticed until that moment, and handed it to me. The contents looked like iced apple juice. My hand was weak, I almost dropped the glass once I got my fingers on it.

"Why was it here?" I asked.

"I don't know, dear," said Mr. Brunner. "We'd asked him to keep an eye on someone else, but strangely enough, Argus chose to keep an eye on you."

"Efficient your head of security," I said wryly.

Mr. Brunner gave me a warm smile, although I could still see the worry lines around his eyes and the terrified gleam in his eyes. He helped me bring the glass of apple juice to my mouth.

As I drank it, my whole body felt warm and good, full of energy. It wasn't apple juice. I was drinking, but it tasted like cake, the passion foam my Aunt Carmen used to make me for special occasions.

"Was it good?" asked Mr Brunner. I nodded.

"What was it?"

He looked at me and out came:

"Nectar, the drink of the gods Kassandra. But don't take too much or you'll end up reduced to ashes."

I looked at the empty glass in my hands, at the time really wondering how something so good could end up killing me.

"How are you feeling my child?"

"Much better. "I said with a smile.

In truth, I wasn't feeling much better than before, I didn't even think I could get up if I wanted to, but I didn't want to make people feel sorry for me. But Mr. Brunner seemed to see through my acting.

"What do you remember Kassandra "He moved closer to me with his wheelchair, "you were unconscious for two days."

"A goat, cyclops, and... is my uncle okay?!"