"Congratulations Mrs Malhotra!"

"Congratulations to you too Mr Malhotra!"

Both of us giggled and went back to my car and passed out in the car after locking the car door securely.

The next morning, Nandini woke up with a terrible headache. She noticed that I was next to her and woke me up. I was shocked after opening my eyes. I stared at Jaan wide eyed.

"Jaan... Why are you wearing a mangalsutra and why have you filled your hairline with vermilion, like married women do?" I asked in shock.

"What rubbish Manik? I think the drinks have effected your head badly." She scoffed.

I rubbed my eyes. Once. Twice. Thrice. But, Jaan's mangalsutra and vermilion were still visible. I quickly fetched my phone, took a picture of her and showed it to her. She was shocked was an understatement.

"Oh no... How did this happen?" She sobbed. I quickly hugged her, consoling her.

"Shh Jaan... Calm down, we'll figure out what happened later, first let's freshen up." I suggested. She nodded willingly.

We both went back to her flat and freshened up in different rooms. As water hit my face, I started getting blurry flashbacks of the night, our conversation and our marriage. I was dumbstruck!

After freshening up, I went to the hall, to find my Jaan sitting there, burying her face in her hands.

"Jaan..." I called softly.

She looked at me. Her red eyes indicating that she'd cried a lot. She immediately ran towards me and hugged me, sobbing bitterly.

I lifted her up in my arms and led us to the sofa. I made her sit on my lap and caressed her hairs, trying to soothe her. I know marriage is a sensitive topic for her and how much importance a marriage holds according to her.

"What will we do now Manik?" She asked between her sobs.

"Shh... First calm down Jaan. I know you are shocked. I know what happened yesterday shouldn't have happened... I'm sorry."

"No Mani... It's not completely your fault. It's both our fault... Please don't be guilty and please don't leave me alone..."

"I will never leave you Jaan... Not now, not ever."

"But what will we do now? We... We are actually married... That too at a temple..."

"Calm down my Jaan... I know it's hard but we had already decided that we'll marry as soon as you complete your graduation na... Now you're already in your final year and you'll be graduated in 6 months so, let's wait till then and keep our marriage a secret. Then we'll tell the truth to our family and get married..."

"Hmm..."

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Manik, we are going to get married today in the evening. A Punjabi style wedding. I have made all the arrangements for our and Cabir- Navya's wedding." Nandini said cheerfully.

"Jaan? What about your family?" I enquired.

"I and Navya have planned to tell them the truth at breakfast today and then, we are getting ready for the marriage, that is going to held at the backyard of Dare Devils mansion."

"Aww... My jaan! I was planning to propose you for marriage today and here, you surprised your monster by arranging the marriage itself... I'm impressed Mrs Malhotra." I grinned, wrapping my arms around her shoulder while resting my forehead on hers, glancing at her chocolatey brown eyes. She hugged my waist, coming closer.

"Glad to know Mr Malhotra!" She said huskily.

I leaned in to kiss my Jaan after a decade long but, we were interrupted by a door knock. I groaned audibly and Jaan giggled, pushing me away.

"Who's there?" I asked grumpily.

"It's me and Nyra." Aarav answered.

"Coming champ and princess!" I said opening the door.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" Aarav and Nyra asked.

'romancing' I mumbled and Jaan stomped her leg on my foot, causing me to shut up.

"I was here to talk to your father... By the way, did you call everyone down for breakfast?"  Jaan asked.

"Yes mom, we did." Nyra answered.

"Good, now let's go down..." Jaan said and dragged me along with them.

PROMO:
Telling the truth and MaNan, CaVya marriage!

Hey guys!

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Shocked to know MaNan's 'accidental' marriage?

How would their family members react?

Excited for #MaNan and #CaVya marriage?

What would happen of FAB 3?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️