part 16

In the previous chapter:
All the sibling pairs were sprinting towards eachother from different directions and were about to collide with eachother when someone shouted .

'STOP', shouted someone.

This made all the siblings halt at their places. The Dixits eyes sparkled with happiness seeing someone and shouted in happiness.

'MOM!! DAD!!', yelled NaVni, AKriti and AvNeil.

'DAADU, DAADI/ NAANU, NAANI', yelled Jr. Dixits in happiness.

'yes we, our dear Dixits... But, can you all please explain what is this MESS', Ishita (mom of Dixit siblings) asked calmly yet dangerously.

The Dixits and Jr. Dixits looked at eachother and gulped down their saliva, looking at the mess they have just created and the very much furious look of Ishita.

'm...mom... Actually, it's all...', stuttered Nandu, trying to complete her sentence.

'the.... K..Kids fault.... Ya, the kids fault!', Neil, Arjun and Navya completed Nandu's statement and Nandu, Avni and Kriti nodded their heads in acceptance to the trio. The Jr. Dixits, looked at them in shock and then at their Grandma who was glaring at them with a little less or least anger. The Dixit siblings, Kriti and Avni sighed in relief seeing this and, pleaded the kids through their eyes to help them.

But, how can our Jr. Dixits stay quiet? Not possible right!?
Yeah!!
They just rolled their eyes at their parents and narrated their part of the whole prank incident to Ishita and Raman (Dad of Dixit siblings).

'go and freshen up babies... It's not your fault', Ishita said sweetly and sent the kids off, and then turned to our dear Dixit siblings, Kriti and Avni once again with a 'dare you lie yo me once again' look and they sighed.

They too narrated their parents about their pranks. Listening to this, Raman chuckled but, stopped as soon as Ishita glared at them.

'you all will never change right?', Ishita asked with a sigh.

'not at all in this lifetime mom!!', they answered in unison and winked at them. Ishita sighed and then, smiled at them.

'okay fine... Don't change! But now go and freshen up! You all are looking like a disaster, except Arjun and Nandu', Ishita said and they nodded and left.

'what were you both up to Malhotras?', Neyonika asked, entering the mansion with Raj.

'n... nothing mom, just the normal stuff of us... We're really sorry aunty, please forgive us', Manik and Cabir said in a hurry.

'its ok dear. Cool down. I was just joking with them.... I'm not angry on any of you', Ishita chuckled seeing their nervousness.

'yeah dears. She has this habit... And now, you two also go and get freshened up', Raman said with a smile.

'okay uncle', ManBir passed a smile at the couples and went back to their rooms.

'I am really sorry for the mess my son's created Mrs. Dixit', apologized Neyonika.

'please don't apologise for this Mrs. Malhotra, it doesn't cause any trouble for me cause, even my kids and grandkids and daughter in laws behave the same...', Ishita said with a chuckle and Neyonika nodded with a smile.

*Leap to dinner time*

All the Dixits, Malhotras, FAB 3 and Sid ce down to have their dinner. Manik and Cabir were disappointed as Nandu and Navya were sitting far from them but, our Jr. Dixits were very happy seeing this.

After dinner, everyone departed to their rooms to sleep.

Manik's POV
I am really sorry Jaan. I know you have suffered a lot because of me... I also know that I don't deserve your forgiveness but, this monster really needs his angel and can do anything to seek her forgiveness and also from our prince (Aarav) and princess (Nyra). I want you three in my life Jaan. This time, I promise myself that I'll not be a fool and will never let you and our kids go away from me...
POV ends

Cabir's POV
Please forgive me my dear Madhubala... Please forgive this joker. I know I no longer deserve your forgiveness but, I really can't live you and our kids Navu. I promise, I'll try my level best to seek forgiveness from you and the kids. I'll never let you all go away from me this time Navu... I promise
POV ends

PROMO:
Nandu's dangerous avtar!!

Jr. Dixits have a new plan!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️