Chapter 15

"Is Braelin a 'Little'?" Logan's grandma asks as I start waking against Logan's body.

"Yes, I am," I mumble, rubbing my eyes with my fists before yawning into my arm.

"Oh, that makes you even more adorable than you already are," she coos with a grin. "Come help me with the pies, Braelin."

Logan grins at me as I push off his lap to help her in the kitchen. She has me grab the four pies and whipped cream from the fridge. There is blueberry, cherry, pumpkin, and banana cream. She has the plates, silverware, and napkins on the counter, ready to be used by the time I have all four pies there, too. We cut the pies into slices while standing next to each other.

"There is nothing wrong with being a 'Little' in front of us," she softly states without looking at me. "None of us in this house will judge you. Shelbie might not understand, but she will be happy to have a playmate when you are in this head space."

"You promise?" I whisper with a thick voice as I blink away the sudden tears that have formed in my eyes. "I don't wanna be made fun of, or be looked like a freak that I am."

"Oh, love, come here for a hug," she coos, turning toward me with open arms. "If you want a hug that is."

"Yes, please," I whisper, stepping into her embrace, wrapping my arms around her thin waist, and tuck my face into her sweet scented shoulder with a soft sniffle.

Mrs. Noble wraps her arms around my waist in a tight embrace as she whispers; "You are safe, and you are loved very much. No one here will make fun of you, and if they do, I will personally kick their ass."

"You are my sweet grand baby," she coos, rubbing my back with her right hand. "No matter how old you are, you are my grandchild."

"Thank you, n-nana," I softly cry, giving her a soft squeeze, surprising myself by calling her nana.

"Hey," Logan starts to say as he steps into the kitchen, but stops talking when he sees us tightly hugging. "Is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine, Logan," nana assures, letting go of me, and we take a step back from each other.

Wiping away the tears, giving nana a watery smile; "Thank you."

Logan wraps his arms around my stomach while pulling me firmly into his chest. He tilts his head to the right side to kiss my cheek softly, and I grin up at him with affection.

"Let me help," he requests of his grandma and me, and help us he does.

Everyone sits around the living room, eating their piece of pie - I have blueberry with a small amount of whipped cream.

By the end of the night, I am exhausted despite not really doing anything the entire day to become this exhausted. Yawning behind my left hand while blinking my watery eyes at Logan's fond, smiling face.

"Come on, love," he murmurs, holding his hands out toward me in offer to help me off the couch which I gladly take.

"Thanks," I mumble as I stumble into his chest with another yawn, that I bury into his chest.

"Can we cuddle, please?" I request sweetly in a soft voice, and wide eyes as we change into our jammies for bed.

"Of course we can, baby boy," he confirms with soft eyes and smile.

We climb under the covers, settling together comfortably with me lying on my belly, partially on top of him. Contently sighing as I take a deep breath of Logan's scent, and this almost relaxes me to the point of feeling like my body is made of jelly.

"I love you, Braelin," Logan whispers, his voice sounds scared for some reason. "I know it might be too early to tell you this, but I do not care because it is how I feel. I need you to know this, and it is okay if you do not love me."

Picking my head up off his chest to look him in his beautiful blue eyes, murmuring; "I love you, too, Logan. I was afraid to tell you because I did not want to freak you out, and have you run off."

"You will never run me off, or freak me out, love, unless you tell me to leave," he assures with a smile that let's me know he is being very serious.

"Good because that is never happening," I giggle, feeling lighter than I ever have before.

"Awesome," he says, his smile becomes bigger as he leans forward slightly to give me a short, light kiss before pulling away. "Let's sleep now because today has been busy."

The rest of the weekend rushes by quicker than I wanted, and we are now back at the school dorms with Xavier and Shay. The four of us are hanging out in mine and Xavier's dorm.

We sit and talk about our weekend as I sit on Logan's lap sideways with my head on his shoulder, so I can see Xavier and Shay. My left thumb is in my mouth, lazily sucking as my mind and body become warm and fuzzy.

"Logie, snac', pease?" I mumble around my thumb, softly patting his hands that are resting on my thighs.

"You want a snack, little one?" he asks for clarification, and I hum in agreement with a soft 'pease'.

"Okay, how about you sit with Shay, and I will get you a snack with some milk," he says, making me cheer around my thumb.

Hopping off his lap to snuggle into Shay's side, and he wraps his arm around my shoulders with a kiss to my head. Giggling at Shay; "Silly Shay. Luve Shay, luve 'Aview."

"Love you, too, buddy," Shay and Xavier reply while Logan gets everyone a snack and drink. He got me two chocolate chip cookies, and milk, and he got himself and our other two friends chips with sodas. When he comes back, I skip back over to him, and sit sideways on his lap again as I eat my cookies, and he eats a handful of chips.