Yu Feixing gave himself two slaps with a playful smile: "Hey, blame me, blame me, my mouth is so bad at talking."

……

Early the next morning, the three of them discussed the quota at the dinner table.

According to Cheng Jianzhang, the dungeons that different people's family members can enter are different, but Cheng Jianzhang's elder brother is not a designer on the capital side. Although his family can enter the capital dungeon, the quota he can get is Another dungeon.

And this city happens to be the one where Zhao Yi's father will go in the future.

"I don't know how to say it, but it hurts everyone if we separate."

Xue Jing and his wife have a deep relationship. Although they didn't have children because of the natural disaster, the relationship between husband and wife can be described as ten years as a day.

And there are still three people on Song Huan's side. These three people have been protecting each other since the beginning of the natural disaster. It is really not easy to be able to go to today without reducing the number of staff.

"Just roll the dice, and don't give up these two places. Whoever has the highest score will give you these two places. The one with the lowest score can only be said to be destiny."

Yu Feixing suggested.

Yu Feiyao and Zhao Yi stared at the dice Yu Feixing took out, and finally accepted the suggestion.

It seems that there is no better way.

……

Cheng Jianzhang's work efficiency is very fast. Although he regretted driving the car back like that after waking up, he would still do what he promised seriously. Fortunately, he was soft and hard, and finally got the three passes.

After the two parties got in touch, they met directly at the Huxin Pavilion at the base and confirmed the list.

Besides Le Yu Feixing, Xue Jing and his wife Jiang Yun were among the names reported. Yu Feiyao couldn't say no, just roll the dice directly, and Zhao Yi got six.

Cheng Jianzhang took a look at the note with his name on it. Although he was a little curious why the names of Yu Feiyao and Zhao Yi were not on it, he didn't ask further.

"Okay, at least two or three days, at most a week, this matter can be settled, I think you three are pretty good, make friends, and we will keep in touch after arriving in the dungeon."

The three of them were a little surprised, and Zhao Yi asked, "What? Isn't your family going to be in the dungeon near the capital?"

Cheng Jianzhang smiled wryly: "My old man's decision is that the capital is mixed with good and bad people. There are too many big shots in this base. Before the natural disaster, it is already difficult to mix. After the natural disaster, everyone is trapped in the dungeon. It is inevitable that right and wrong will arise. My dad is old When I grow up, I don't want to get involved in this matter, it just so happens that my elder brother's side is developing well, so the old man decided to join his family with his elder brother."

"fair enough."

Where there are people, there are disputes. Apart from the old man in the Cheng family, Cheng Jianhan, the elder brother of Cheng Jianzhang, has developed the best. After entering the underground city, I don’t know how many years he will have to live in the underground city before he will see the sun again. The old man is already old. If you can't persist for a few years, you will retire. It is indeed the best choice for the whole family to join the eldest son.