Chapter 61 - 70

Chapter 61◇
◎Caribou◎

One of his subordinates died, and Yuan Ming did not make a big move, but he chose to use the extreme method of exterminating the family to retaliate. If Ying Shuhan hadn't gone out early in the morning to continue looking for his son, I am afraid that even he would not have been able to survive.

The Han family mobilized several people to drag one corpse to Baishan and bury it. There are a total of 18 corpses at the Ying family's side.

The three of them tidied up the room in silence. These corpses were placed in the living room like this. The corpses were already stiff, and some of them were even inseparable.

Ying Shuzhu's eyes were swollen and she started to pack things. There was not much food left in the house, and it was all taken away by that bastard Li Wen. When her grandfather was sick, she also took out the leftovers to change things. I didn't get much out of it after a round.

"Brother Han, knock down all the windows!"

Putting the corpse in it is like a natural refrigerator. It is definitely not rotten in such a cold day, but I am afraid that some people will not feel taboo and will come to live here.

Ying Shuhan said hello and went upstairs, Yu Feiyao and Ying Shuzhu were knocking on the bottom.

In the silent snowy night, the sound of windows breaking was extremely clear, and it spread far away in the darkness.

Soon all the windows in the house were knocked out, and the three of them walked out with their bags on their backs.

The whole building was silent, but Yu Feiyao knew that such a big event had happened, these ordinary citizens would definitely not be as calm as they showed, and there might be countless pairs of eyes staring at them in the dark.

Going around to the opposite side, before going upstairs, Yu Feiyao stopped Ying Shuzhu: "Bamboo."

"I welcome you and Brother Han to take Kangkang to live with me. We all have a care when we live together, but I can't accept that Lele will also live with me. I killed his father, and the revenge for killing his father lies with me." There is no life or death here. If he is an adult, I will kill him without hesitation when I see that I killed his father, but it is a pity that he is too young and has not done bad things. I Not a murderer, I can't do this."

In the darkness, Yu Feiyao's voice was very low, but Ying Shuzhu could clearly understand what she was saying.

"Send Lele to the shelter." Ying Shuhan whispered.

Ying Shuzhu looked up at him suddenly, his eyes were full of disbelief, he opened his mouth but said nothing.

Yu Feiyao was also a little surprised.

Ying Shuhan sighed: "Fei Yao is right, we are all his father-killers and enemies. This child has a high IQ since he was a child, and he is more sensible than those junior high school children in the community at the age of eight. Li Wen Although the dog doesn't treat Yanzi very well, it hurts Lele to the core, and it's hard to guarantee that he won't do anything by keeping him by his side."

And after this kind of thing happened, he really couldn't treat him with a normal heart.

The matter of sending Lele away was settled in this way.

Life in the shelter is difficult, but at least there is still a way to survive. What did the Ying family do wrong? They didn't even have this last way of life.

Went upstairs in silence, the two children had eaten, Kangkang was already drowsy, but Lele was still looking energetic.

Looking at the little boy, Yu Feiyao felt that the decision not to keep him was correct.