Chapter 11 - 20

Chapter 11
◎Has anyone else helped you?◎

At the entrance of the shopping mall, several young people had been waiting for a while. Everyone was shocked when they saw the Yu family siblings pushing a cart.

Yu Feiyao's appearance is average, her height and skin and her well-groomed hairstyle are plus points, but now her long hair has become ear-length short hair. The young man was almost unrecognizable.

It wasn't until she got in the car that the girl with a round face asked in a low voice, "Miss, why did you cut your hair? It's still so short?"

"Is it short?" Yu Feiyao stroked her hair: "Actually, I wanted to cut a chestnut head, but the teacher Tony said that my hair shape might not look good with a chestnut head, so I reluctantly chose this one. "

Long hair is a burden in the apocalypse. If it is washed well, it will attract the attention of others. If it is not washed well, she can’t bear it by herself, and it is easy to be pulled by her hair when fighting. This kind of short hair is just right. Wearing a hat will not cause any trouble. .

After entering the hypermarket to buy things for a while, the sky outside is getting darker, the dark clouds are very low, and it makes people feel very depressed. The street lights on the roadside have automatically turned on, as if it was already dark.

The stagnant water seemed to be a little deeper, and the stagnant water poured into the shoes just a little way from the gate of the mall to the car.

Originally on the way here, when a few young people were discussing what to buy, they all said to buy a 20-jin bag of rice, and then buy some noodles, instant noodles, and vegetables that can be stored for a long time.

But it was probably affected by the large number of people in the hypermarket. Not only did I buy the things I mentioned before, but I also bought a lot of compressed biscuits. I saw someone posting on the Internet saying that the fire could not be fired due to a power outage due to rising water levels. Compressed biscuits are the kingly way to last longer.

Even though the new car that Yu Feixing bought was already quite big, everyone still used all their strength to stuff all the things they bought into the car. Except that the driver's cab was inconvenient to store things, even the co-pilot was crowded. It was full of various things, Yu Feiyao was overwhelmed by these things, and it was a bit difficult to turn around.

The car drove very slowly when we came here, and now we are going back, and the speed is even slower.

The wiper kept blowing, but it didn't have any effect. The rain was so heavy that it was as if someone had filled a basin with water and poured it down.

I don’t know if I noticed something wrong with the heavy rain. I wanted to come out early to stock up on some goods. There were more and more cars on the road, all with double flashing lights. Yu Feixing drove slowly at a speed of just over ten yards. Move forward.

The atmosphere in the carriage, which was originally not high, became even more depressed. Looking out from the window, the visibility was not ten meters high.

"Why don't you pull over and wait?"

The voice of another girl in the back row rang out: "It's raining so hard, it's dangerous to drive."

Yu Feixing concentrated on driving and did not speak.

Yu Feiyao turned her head to take a look, but the lights in the car were not turned on. Even if the girl was sitting in the second row and looked over from the co-pilot, she couldn't see her expression clearly.

"It's rained since last night, and it's getting bigger and bigger. When we came out, the rain had already flooded the first step. Wait a little longer. It's okay if the rain is light. If it's not light, the water will accumulate more and more." Too many, maybe this car has to stop the fire, just drive slowly."