Chapter 91 - 100

Chapter 91◇
◎The capital is coming◎

Although the large assault boat was more fuel-efficient, it ran fast on the water with enough horsepower, and soon left the Liangcheng base far behind.

The only disadvantage is probably that there is no shed and it cannot be insulated. Although the boat is running with wind, because the temperature is too high, the wind blows on the face is hot, not to mention that there will be a few animals floating in the water from time to time. Corpse, if you get close to it, you can faint from the smell.

After running for a few kilometers, a few people couldn’t bear it. Yu Feixing took the small yacht out, and the three of them changed into high-end equipment and sighed comfortably, but stopped again after driving for less than ten kilometers, because the water was too shallow, and the yacht Although it is small, it cannot be used for activities in shallow water, so it can only be replaced with an assault boat.

Not long after the assault boat drove out, because the water became shallow again, Yu Feiyao directly asked her brother to sacrifice a big killer, an off-road RV known as the fortress of the end of the world.

I bought several off-road RVs at the beginning, all of which have a super high chassis, but this one is nearly 12 meters long, with two bedrooms upstairs and downstairs, and two people can sleep on the sofa in the living room. It is very suitable for survival in the wild.

The three of them discussed it and decided to stay in the car for the night first. It was still very dangerous to drive in the dark.

The double bed in the bedroom on the first floor was given over to two good brothers, the steamed stuffed bun milk tea nest was placed in the living room, and Yu Feiyao lived in the bedroom on the second floor by herself.

In the middle of the night, they parked on this kind of water again. Others don't have as many equipment as them, and they probably don't have the guts to wade out in the middle of the night, so there is no need to keep people on guard.

The three of them took a shower one by one, and the air conditioner was turned on in the car, but the temperature was not adjusted very low, and it was kept at 30 degrees, and with the blessing of a mat, it would not be too hot to fall asleep.

At this time, if the temperature of the air conditioner is too low, it will be difficult to adapt to the high temperature outside, and if the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor is too large, it is easy to stimulate the contraction or expansion of blood vessels when entering and leaving the door, which will increase the burden on cardiovascular and cerebrovascular.

The temperature inside the car is kept at 30 degrees, and the temperature difference with the outside of the car must be more than 10 degrees, but this can't be helped. If the temperature is higher, it is really difficult to fall asleep.

Lying in bed, Yu Feiyao checked her phone as usual, but there was no new news.

Xu Yan is a nice person. Ever since Yang Hui took Xu Qian away from Ningcheng, they have kept in touch. Although the frequency is not high, they will send blessing messages to each other during the New Year and holidays. Occasionally, the three of Xu Yan's family will bring Song Huan and their friends. latest situation.

But after the earthquake, no new news came. Yu Feiyao sent them a message, but did not receive a reply. She didn't know whether the communication equipment was broken or the person was dead, but she hoped it was the former.

……

Early the next morning, Yu Feiyao woke up from the heat.

The air conditioner is turned on in the car, so the doors and windows are closed. Although the air conditioner in this car is the best choice, it will still be affected by the outdoor temperature.