Chapter 101 - 110

Chapter 101◇
◎Girlfriend◎

For several days in a row, there was no change in the space, and the time increased every day as before, and the area of ​​the black soil did not expand.

Yu Feiyao couldn't wait to check it from the moment she opened her eyes every day, but she almost gave up later on. As a result, the time really increased.

From the original three and a half hours to four hours.

It’s hard to see anything more than half an hour a day, but based on a year, it’s 182 hours. Of course, the most important thing is that if this method is feasible, her space will continue to be upgraded. Sooner or later, the time will be increased to 24 hours .

Yu Feiyao calculated carefully, in the case that the space will not continue to expand, calculated according to the expanded area of ​​the black land, when the time increases to 24 hours, the space will be divided into two halves, one half is the static area, and the other half is the black land .

And except for swallowing some of the supplies during the first sudden upgrade, each subsequent upgrade is to expand the original black land area, so as long as all the nearby things are removed in advance, it will not appear again. The situation of goods being swallowed.

In the evening, when the family was sitting at the dinner table, Yu Feiyao made a very important decision.

"I actually have a space too."

The dinner table was quiet for a moment, Zhao Yi and Yu Feixing both looked at Yu Feiyao in surprise.

"And my space is being upgraded recently."

She spoke very calmly.

Her brother already knew about having space, so this was specifically for Zhao Yi.

She has been thinking about this since she confessed at the Liangcheng Base.

Yu Feixing knew about the fact that the space could be upgraded, and had tried it, but the space didn't respond at all.

But Zhao Yi is different. He was also reborn with space from his previous life. Although it cannot be compared with her space, it is a product of his previous life. Maybe he can also upgrade?

It's actually quite difficult to make this decision, even knowing that Zhao Yi is a very reliable person.

And it's really just like what her brother said, after saying it, she doesn't have to hide it anymore, it's really relaxing.

"Is there anything you want to say?"

Seeing that neither of them spoke, Yu Feiyao asked again.

Yu Feixing shrugged without fuss, and continued cooking.

Anyway, he had exchanged secrets with his good brother a long time ago, and he supported whether his elder sister wanted to say it or not.

But in fact, he always felt that it was better to speak out.

First of all, Zhao Yi is a reliable person, and he also has a space, although it is not too big, but what he saved in his previous life is enough to support himself.

Second, it's really comfortable after coming out, as long as you close the door, you don't have to hide like a thief when you do anything.

Of course, the most important point is that there are enough things in the space, even if the two brothers and sisters see the wrong person, and the good brother betrays them, there is no fear at all.

The real guy bought with a lot of money is not a joke. Even if they are surrounded, throw more mines and blow them up. They hide in the space. How many people can survive outside?