Chapter 31 - 40

Chapter 31◇
◎Am I a professional corpse collector? ◎

Except for a little friction, the whole process of food delivery went smoothly.

After all, there are still a lot of smart people these days. Even a fool can tell the difference between sending food to the door and risking being robbed to go to the district administration to get food.

After cleaning up the people in the 11th building, when they encountered idiots who wanted to make trouble later, without the help of the food delivery team, the people in the building directly scolded the idiots who wanted to make trouble.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, all the food was delivered, including the five buildings that had no one to attend the meeting.

The torrential rain will continue for more than half a year. Thinking that more things are worse than less things, Yu Feiyao directly discussed with Zheng Xu and the others, and let Han Yuanzheng and his family live in their rental room on the 12th floor, which would save the next few floors from being sacked. I don't want to go to the shelter when I'm drowned, and I'm having trouble with the house.

Han Yuan locked the door, carrying food, medicine and valuables at home, and moved directly over.

After a busy day, after having dinner in the evening, she took a comfortable bath and lay on the bed before Yu Feiyao began to settle accounts.

A food delivery team of 20 people is enough for now. Although there is no problem today, it does not mean that there will be no problems in the future, so 20 people is the minimum number. Yu Feiyao does not plan to reduce it. If there are really unqualified ones, just replace them. Under natural disasters, other things are not easy to do, and manpower is the least valuable thing anyway.

Calculated on the basis of 3 grains per person per day, 20 people will spend a total of 360 grains a month, and five people on the 17th floor will help sort out and bag them, and they will need to spend 420 grains per month.

Yu Feiyao still has 580 of the 1,000 grains promised by Director Xu.

One serving of grain is calculated based on two meals a day for normal people, and 580 servings of grain can be eaten by two people for more than half a year.

Just... suddenly there is a feeling of wealth and wealth.

Lying in the bed and thinking about the future, I received a message from Director Xu before going to sleep.

Xu Yan, Ruxin District: How is the food distribution situation today?

Yu Feiyao: Reporting to the leader, there is a little friction, but it is harmless. The food distribution process is generally very smooth. One bullet was used up, but it did not hurt anyone. Please rest assured, everything is normal.

Xu Yan: As long as it goes well, if there is any situation, please contact Xiao Shen and me in time, and you need to pay attention to the security of the community. It is the matter of the Self-Defense Force you mentioned last time...

Yu Feiyao: This is another price!

After sending the message, put the phone away, turn off the lights and go to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, Director Xu only replied with a series of ellipses.

Yu Feiyao was thinking about this while having breakfast. Although she told Director Xu that it was a different price, after all, he gave both food and guns, so it seems that it is not good if it is too ruthless.

"Do you know which house in our building has more food?"

Yu Feixing didn't even think about it: "That must be our family."