Chapter 111 - 120

Chapter 111◇
◎New Year◎

Yu Feiyao looked puzzled: "Sister, what are you talking about? You don't go to work this early in the morning and come to my house to say these incomprehensible words."

As early as when Shen Man was asked to help check the addresses of those people, Yu Feiyao knew that this matter must not be hidden from her.

But burglary is always against the law, and it is disgraceful to say it, even if her original intention of the theft was revenge, plus it would be more risky if one more person knew about it, Yu Feiyao directly denied it, pretending that she would do nothing have no idea.

It doesn't matter if others can guess her, but she won't admit it even if she is beaten to death. As for Xue Jing, Zhao Yi just asked him to avoid that area first. As for why he avoided it, he didn't mention a word , Xue Jing is a smart man, not driven by huge interests, he probably wouldn't backstab his good brother for many years for this matter.

Shen Man looked at Yu Feiyao's innocent face and smiled knowingly: "Oh, look, I'm so confused when I woke up early in the morning, I just came here to tell you that the person who robbed your car was robbed last night Lah, there are only a few tattered pieces of furniture left at home, it’s a bit cool to think about it, alright, I’m going to work after sharing my good mood.”

Just now when the people from the police station contacted Qi Sheng, Shen Man was a little over excited when he heard the news, and rushed over without thinking. Now thinking about it, Yu Feiyao did the right thing. unacceptable.

After saying hello to the three of them, Shen Man hummed a song and left in a good mood.

When the sun was setting in the evening, several police officers from the police station came to the door. They were all colleagues. Zhao Yi politely invited a few of them in, had a glass of water, and one of them smoked two cigarettes. The surveillance camera facing the gate of the courtyard was called out for several people to watch.

The two families who were stolen from the house lost a lot of things. If there is no car, so many things cannot be pulled away by manpower alone. The surveillance directly facing the gate is the best proof. Did not leave the yard all night.

Everyone is very busy, and now there is a serious shortage of manpower due to infectious diseases. This kind of case that has not been caught and is now basically turned into a non-existent case. A few police officers just asked a few words and left .

But Yu Feiyao's retaliation is not over yet.

I was afraid that the few remaining people would be on guard, so I didn't continue to retaliate immediately, but stopped for several days in the middle, and only came to the door when a few people who were still safe for the time being were worried.

After tossing back and forth for more than half a month, several people who had their homes stolen went to the police station to report to the police. In just a dozen days, the people who were already thin were even skinny.

When Yu Feiyao went out again in the middle of the night to find the last family, only to find that the house was vacant. She didn't know whether she moved to another place or sold the house. The house was empty and everything was gone.

Zhao Yi and Yu Feixing both had to go to work, so Yu Feiyao didn't come with them. Yu Feiyao walked around the house by herself, closed the door again, and went home.

There was no further investigation into where this last robber had gone.

The matter of revenge came to an end, and the Spring Festival will arrive in a few days.