Chapter 81 - 90

Chapter 81◇
◎Continue to decorate◎

Yu Feiyao thought for a long time but still couldn't figure out why Brother Gua had to go back to Jinhu Community together.

It doesn't make sense!

Zhao Yi said euphemistically: "Is it possible that he went back for Sister Zhu?"

Yu Feiyao was taken aback for a moment, and instantly understood what he meant, but she still asked subconsciously, "What do you mean?"

Zhao Yi smiled, and said directly: "It's just that I think Ah Xing seems to be interested in Sister Zhu!"

"Can't it?" Yu Feiyao was a little disbelieving: "I remember that this kid has always liked the kind of young and energetic younger sister? I remember that once he gave all the New Year's money he had saved for many years to rank for a trainee on a talent show. Hua, my dad scolded him angrily for several days, Zhuzi is older than him, but steady...not his type!"

"It's only three years older. Sister Zhu is also very good-looking and has a good personality. In the past, when you beat him up, Sister Zhu would help break the fight. I think it's normal for Ah Xing to like her."

Yu Feiyao stopped chewing, stared at Zhao Yi seriously for a while, and then swallowed the food in her mouth and asked him: "You know a lot about bamboo, but I'm still very fair. When Zhuzi and the others come to the base, you and A Xing will each show their abilities. Whether you can catch up depends on your ability. I will definitely not favor one of them. Don’t worry, of course, if Zhuzi doesn’t like you, I won’t either. Helping you to speak, but there is one thing that can't break the brotherhood because of this."

With Zhao Yi's bewildered expression, Yu Feiyao finished eating in two or three bites: "You wash the dishes."

There was still half a bowl of rice left in the bowl, but at this moment he couldn't care less about what to eat, so Zhao Yi got up and chased after her: "I don't like Sister Zhu, how could I like her."

Yu Feiyao patted Zhao Yi's shoulder with an expression that I understood: "Sister understands everything, don't worry, I have a very strict tone, and I will never talk nonsense. Compared with A Xing, you still have an advantage. If I were bamboo, If I had to choose one of you, I would definitely choose you."

Zhao Yi looked at Yu Feiyao's back and sighed.

They are telling the truth, why don't you believe it?

……

Some construction teams only work during the day, but some bosses are willing to turn on the lights for decoration because they have to rush to work.

Although Zhao Yi said that they don't have to worry about food and rent, Yu Feiyao still doesn't plan to spend it on him. There is really no need to waste what he has on others.

After paying the rent for two months, even if there are not many points in the card, the electricity bill can still be paid, so she asked the construction team to rush to work with the lights on.

This group of people also worked hard. In order to shorten the construction period, they worked until midnight. In order not to waste the time on the road, they didn't go back to their residence. They just laid the floor on the floor and ate steamed buns in warm water the next morning. Just start working again.

After Yu Feiyao had breakfast at around 9 o'clock and went to check on the progress, she realized that most of her own house had been finished, and the remaining half and the ground could be completed in at most two days.

"Master Chen, do you calculate how much it would cost to install all the tiles in this house?"

Originally, it was planned that there would be three people in one room, and the two dogs could sleep wherever they wanted, but now that Zhao Yi has bought another house, he definitely doesn't live here.