Chapter 41 - 50

Chapter 41◇
◎Brother travels thousands of miles and sister is worried◎

After setting up his wife and children, Director Xu was about to leave for the joint base a day later.

"Sister, really don't clean it up, don't forget that I also have a space, there is nothing in my space, you still bother."

Yu Feixing looked at the busy elder sister with helplessness on his face.

Of course Yu Feiyao knows that her brother has space, but this space is not omnipotent. In front of others, the space is definitely useless.

It is said that a poor family is rich on the road, whether it is on the surface or in reality, you have to manage enough things, and you can't find that kind of critical moment.

After getting out two oversized hiking bags, Yu Feiyao stuffed them one by one, checking for gaps and making up for omissions.

Quilts and quilts are afraid of taking up space, so they are all packed in vacuum compression bags, and the air inside is evacuated. Although the volume can be compressed to a minimum, there will be obvious creases, but this is only for sleeping, and it is not necessary. care so much.

I also brought several sets of clothes and a few unopened raincoats. It is not easy to put rain boots in the bag, so I put them in a waterproof bag and hang them on the bag when the time comes.

Food, drink, and all kinds of commonly used medicines are all brought a lot, and there are enough daily necessities and hygiene products.

Chen Xun and the others used to sleep in a dormitory at the joint base, but Yu Feixing, as Director Xu's assistant, can live in a small single room after the past, which is as small as a capsule room, but the advantage is that he has his own space, so he can live in a single room. You can let it go if you bring something with you.

The same things were packed into the bag, and the two oversized mountaineering bags were full.

In the early morning of the next day, a few people seeing off saw the siblings carrying oversized hiking bags downstairs, their mouths couldn't close their mouths in surprise.

Xu Yan looked at his small suitcase, then at Yu Feixing's two oversized hiking bags, and gave a thumbs up in admiration: "Oh, why don't you two pack your home and pack it in and take it away?" Woolen cloth!"

This is too big!

Xu Qian picked it up with her hands, staggered and almost fell down: "How many things are there in it? Brother Xing, can you move it by yourself?"

"You have to carry it even if you can't carry it."

Yu Feixing showed a smile that was uglier than crying.

Who told this to be prepared by his sister.

"Let's go, let's go to the ferry first."

Zhao Yi greeted her, and took the bag that Yu Feiyao was carrying.

Xu Yan is also considered a leader, and the district administration has specially sent someone to pick him up.

There are two people on both sides to see them off, plus one who drives the boat, and seven people sit on an assault boat that can carry twelve people, and they don't feel crowded even with the luggage they carry.

The big boat has enough horsepower, and the roar of the motor is much louder than that of the small boat. In addition to the sound of rainwater falling on the raincoat, it is difficult to hear the speech clearly, and no one speaks along the way.

When we got to the ferry, those who lived nearby had already arrived.

Because there is no ferry stop, a rope ladder is placed on the boat to let people board the boat.