Chapter 71 - 80

Chapter 71◇
◎Jinhu Small Group◎

Yu Feiyao thought about the possibility of corpses being stolen. After all, in such a large community, there should be more than 11 people eating human flesh, but what she didn't expect was that these corpse thieves were so rampant, none of the ten corpses were left behind. stole.

A group of people stood downstairs silently looking at the empty snow field.

Brother Yao let out a long sigh helplessly: "If I had listened to my advice yesterday and hung the corpse outside the window, such a thing would not have happened."

Yu Feiyao wanted to quibble, but didn't know what to say, so she simply shut up.

Looking at the clean snow, Yang Dong hesitated, "Are we going to drive those cannibals out today?"

A few people looked at me and I looked at you, no one spoke, and finally all eyes fell on Yu Feiyao, after all, she was the one who made this proposal in the first place.

"Um... Actually, I don't think it's necessary. There is no fence in the community. This is the biggest problem. Even if we check all the floors today, we can't guarantee that other people will sneak in tomorrow. Now this kind of Under the circumstances, unless we can concentrate our efforts to build a wall, the best plan is to use the building as a unit, develop into small groups, and watch and help each other.”

Those cruel words said the night before were just cruel words, and it was very difficult to implement them.

"But the people in Building 11 will definitely be kicked out."

"Well, let's go back to eat first, gather in an hour and go to Building 11 together."

"OK."

Yu Feiyao didn't go back to eat, but went upstairs to take some things and ran to Building 18.

When I got there, I just found someone and asked which floor the pet doctor lived on.

The fire door at the stairway was opened, and there was a dog barking from inside. The sound was definitely not steamed buns and milk tea. These two spirited guys were injured like that yesterday, so they definitely wouldn't have such an angry bark.

After knocking on the door three times, a man inside said loudly, wait a moment, but the door opened within two seconds after the voice fell.

A fluffy dog ​​jumped out with its tongue sticking out. Yu Feiyao subconsciously moved to the side, and the knife came out. If it hadn't been for years of raising dogs and realizing that the dog was not malicious, the knife might have been stabbed out. .

But even though she dodged subconsciously, she was still caught by the big dog.

This dog is really too big, at least a hundred catties in terms of the weight on it.

The hairy boy licked it as soon as he stretched out his tongue, and the big dog's head rubbed against Yu Feiyao's neck.

Inside the house, the voice of the dog owner shouted: "Si Xi, why are you so rude, get up quickly."

The dog's tail is almost turning into a propeller, and the big dog's head is too close to look silly.

This is an Alaska, and it's a girl.

Seeing that the dog couldn't get up, the people in the room trotted over and pulled the dog up forcibly: "Sorry, this dog is too familiar, probably because you smell like other dogs."

"It's okay, it's okay, the child is very enthusiastic."

That being said, Yu Feiyao subconsciously moved a little further away from the dog.