Chapter 131 - 137

Chapter 131◇
◎Meteorite impact◎

Cheng Jianzhang was so happy when the car arrived, he offered to invite him to dinner.

Don't take advantage of the bastard, a few people readily agreed that the six drove three cars to the city.

After the tornado, the post-disaster reconstruction of the new urban area has been done very well. Many people living in the new urban area are trying to return to normal life, but because of the arrival of smog, the urban area that had gradually recovered its vitality has become like a ghost town. Fortunately, now The smog finally passed.

There were a lot of pedestrians on the road, Cheng Jianzhang drove his new car to lead the way, and the other two cars followed behind. Although it was the extreme night, there were still street lights on the main road. Yu Feiyao was very moved to see it all the way, it was better than she imagined It should be more lively, people are really strange creatures, even if there is still a glimmer of life, most people still choose to live hard.

Cheng Jianzhang is worthy of being a dude, good at eating, drinking and having fun. When the price of fresh vegetables outside is sky-high, he can still find a restaurant with such ingredients. Not only did he order a table full of dishes, but he also ordered a bottle of wine.

Yu Feiyao and Shen Man didn't drink, only Zhao Yi and Qi Sheng drank a little. After the meal, a bottle of white wine was drained and a bottle of red wine was opened. Cheng Jianzhang could not wait to worship Zhao Yi and Qi Sheng up.

"Brother, then I will... just leave first, you just wait for my good news."

Coming out of the restaurant, the three of them couldn't straighten their tongues. Zhao Yi and Qi Sheng were hiccupping, and they couldn't walk steadily if they hadn't been supported by someone.

Seeing the person who came to pick up Cheng Jianzhang drive away, Yu Feiyao felt relieved.

Originally, according to Cheng Jianzhang, the matter hadn't been settled yet, and he didn't want to get the car first. This is different from buying a house at the beginning. To him, the son of the construction bureau chief, building a house is just a matter of raising his hand. But the dungeon doesn't belong to their Cheng family.

It was Zhao Yi and Qi Sheng who poured wine desperately, and they let him down. According to Cheng Jianzhang's character, after taking the things back, he will definitely try his best to facilitate this matter.

As soon as the people left, the few people didn't stay any longer, and drove back separately.

"It's really hard work this time, Old Zhao. I saved you in the last life, but I'm pulling us together in this life. If it weren't for him, we might not be able to get the quota. Sister, you have to be nice to him."

This is true.

A lot of things depend on karma. If there were no Zhao Yi, maybe the two of them would have gone to Haicheng at that time, and they would never have thought of coming to the capital. There will be no such thing as trading with Cheng Jianzhang today, and even according to her reborn salted fish lying flat attribute, if she doesn't take the initiative to make new friends, it is impossible to even know about the dungeon.

Yu Feiyao knew that what her brother said was right, but she was still upset: "If you don't know how to speak, just say a few words, why should I treat him better? Did I treat him badly?"

When she was young, because of Zhao Yi's native family, among Yu Feixing's brothers, she cared about Zhao Yi the most. She would invite people to come over for dinner every year and festival, and her birthday presents were never broken. Treat him as a benefactor for saving things.