Chapter 21 - 30

Chapter 21◇
◎One for one knife◎

Yu Feiyao was so blinded by the light that she could barely open her eyes: "I've given you everything, how can we live, at least leave us some food and two boats, the rest, how about we make friends?"

The Zhou family and several other people’s food had already been transported back, and now most of the food on the assault boat belonged to the Song family, and a small half belonged to the Yu family. Before the people on the other three boats could speak, Yu Feiyao started mouthed.

This robbery was obviously premeditated, and they might have been targeted when they passed by here for the first time.

It has been raining heavily for more than half a month, and she knew that there would definitely be people who couldn't help but grab things, but Yu Feiyao didn't expect them to appear so early, and when they appeared, it was as large as a dozen people.

"Fei Yao!"

Song Huan on the assault boat next to him let out an exclamation.

It doesn't look like there are many people from above, but there are so many of them, why are they afraid that they will fail.

The people upstairs laughed loudly as if they had heard some joke: "You have to show sincerity to make friends, isn't it enough to make friends with such little things on the boat?"

"It's not enough."

She stretched out her hand to cover her eyes, not only covering the glare from above, but also hiding her cold expression behind the palm of her hand. Yu Feiyao's tone of voice was normal, and she couldn't hear any suppressed anger at all. The murderous intention has already risen upwards.

"Several brothers must have been paying attention to us today, so you should know how many times we went back and forth today, not only the supplies on the boat, how about this, the water is really too deep, and we live far away, swimming back from here will not die I also went to Half-Life, I sincerely made friends with a few people, you send us back first, and then you take away half of the food in the house, and we need to leave one of the four ships, how about it? Is it sincere enough?"

After all, Song Huan had been friends with Yu Feiyao for so many years, and now he realized that no one on the four assault boats spoke a word except Yu Feiyao.

The people upstairs knew that she might just say that because there were too many people here, and it was hard to resist and wanted to take them back before doing anything, but they still couldn't help being moved.

They had already noticed these assault boats when they passed by in the morning, and they didn't pay much attention to them at first, until this assault boat passed by here again.

Although it seemed on the surface that there were only bags of soil on board, how could it be possible for someone who could drive an assault boat to not have some supplies to store?

After Yu Feiyao finished speaking, she became quiet and stopped talking.

After waiting for a few minutes, the man upstairs yelled to turn off the lights, and only one of the small miner's lamps was turned off in an instant, and the light became softer.

Only then did the people on the four assault boats see clearly that the wooden planks in front of the road were covered with spikes, each of which was as long as an adult's middle finger. They didn't know if the assault boat would be scratched when it hit it, but if people If you hit it, you will definitely have a bloody head.

Thinking of the almost collision just now, the people in the two boats in front broke out in a cold sweat.

The rain did not know when it became lighter, and the sound of tapping and tapping downstairs came intermittently from both sides. Soon, the people on the fourth floor reached the third floor.