Chapter 1 - 10

Title 囤货百亿,天灾躺平 Hoard tens of billions of goods, natural disasters lie flat
Author 周忱
https://www.sto.cx/mbook-214841-1.html

Typhoon, heavy rain, extreme cold, extreme heat, hail, heavy fog, extreme night... all kinds of natural disasters swept across.
  After lingering for ten years in the last days, Yu Feiyao finally killed the last enemy with the method of dying together. When she opened her eyes again, she returned to the year before the doomsday natural disaster with space.
  The younger brother is still alive and well, the inheritance left by her parents has not been taken away by the second uncle's family, and the two dogs that have been raised for several years have not been eaten for saving her.
  This time, without waiting for her second uncle's family to grab it, Yu Feiyao took the initiative to come to the door: "A company with a market value of 20 billion yuan now has a fracture price of only 10 billion yuan. Don't miss it when you pass by. If you buy it, you will earn it."
   With the 10 billion that my uncle's family got together by selling pots and iron, Yu Feiyao began to happily buy, buy, buy...
  Unexpectedly, everything that flies in the sky and swims in the water has to be stocked!
Anyway, crazy hoarding is right.
  ...
  When the natural disaster came, the 10 billion was finally spent.
  Seeing her second uncle's family struggling to call for help in the flood, Yu Feiyao smiled slightly and drove by slowly in an assault boat.
  "Welcome to the end."

Demining: 70% anti-theft ratio, 24 hours.
1: Rebirth hoarding article, the golden finger is opened very big, toilet reading materials, don't look at logic! ! ! ! !
2: The male lead is Zhao Yi, but there are not many emotional scenes.
3: The heroine will save people, but she won't save people without thinking.
She is cruel and cruel, not a virgin.
Content tags: Portable Space  End Times  Female Strong  Infrastructure

Search Keywords: Protagonist: Yu Feiyao ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others: Pre-received articles "Wasteland Survival Manual" "Zombie Outbreak Survival Guide" One-sentence

introduction: I don't want to be a big boss, I just want to show bad

intentions : Fate never sympathizes with the weak

Chapter 1
◎There is a lightning protection guide for speaking~~~◎

"Ayao and Axing, I'm sorry for you. Birth, old age, sickness and death are normal, and death is everyone's final destination. Your parents must also hope that you can cheer up and live better and better."

"Yes, the dead rest in peace, and the living must muster up the courage to face life again."

"If you need any help in the future, just contact us directly. We have been friends with your parents for many years, so don't be polite."

The chirping sound seemed to come from the sky, it was a bit vague at first, but soon came from far to near.

Yu Feiyao opened her eyes suddenly, and looked at everything in front of her in disbelief.

she is still alive? How is it possible to be alive?

Her eyes swept over the group of people in front of her. They were all dressed in black. The men wore white shirts, black suits and black ties, and the women wore black dresses and black coats.

And they are now on top of a mountain. The scenery around the lake is very beautiful. A very majestic gate.

This is the cemetery where parents are buried!

Yu Feiyao turned her head stiffly, her younger brother Yu Feixing was standing next to her alive, opening and closing his mouth, talking to a group of people in front of him.

Yu Feiyao's mind was buzzing, and she could barely hear a few words.

Soon, the group of people in front of them dispersed.