A few people didn't stay here. After picking up the two children, they rushed back directly. The brothers and sisters of the Ying family wanted revenge, but they hadn't been blinded by hatred. It was very difficult for the two of them to want revenge. Their cooperation is currently the best way.

It was already past 12 o'clock in the evening when they returned to the office building where they were staying.

But upstairs there are only Brother Yao and another person named Yang Dong. Han Yuanzheng and the other two people are not there. Seeing Yu Feiyao leaving and returning, his face is full of surprise: "What happened?"

If it hadn't been for an accident, according to the plan, Yu Feiyao and her siblings should be on their way back to Jinhu community by now, and it would be impossible to come back with Ying Shuzhu.

"It's a long story." Yu Feiyao scanned the room and saw that Han Yuanzheng and the others were indeed not here, so she asked, "Where are Brother Han and the others?"

"I went to squat."

"Squat?" Yu Feiyao frowned: "It's okay, if you fight back at this time, the people of Dihao will never think of it. Zhuzi, take your two children to sleep there first, and we can discuss things here."

"good."

After Ying Shuzhu left with the two children, Yu Feiyao quickly told what happened to the Ying family. Brother Yao and Yang Dong couldn't bear it anymore after hearing half of it, and kicked hard on the chair.

"This group of beasts really don't deserve to live in this world."

Fearing that the children next door would hear it, even though the two of them were already furious, they still tried their best to control the volume.

Yu Feiyao was very calm, and quickly went through the matter in her mind: "I don't think it's time to pick a date, just tonight, we're going to kill that dog Yuan Ming."

Yang Dong and Ying Shuhan were stunned for a moment: "Will it be a bit rushed to do it tonight?"

"No." Brother Yao immediately said: "There is such a big commotion today, because Li Wen died, so they are going to destroy everyone, they must be very proud now, maybe they think Xiaoying and the others are lucky to survive The people are trembling, we people are like ants that can be crushed to death when they follow them, who would have thought that the ant nest was washed away today, and the little ants alone can counterattack?"

He quickly took the hat on the table and put it on, and ran out while putting on the mask: "You guys stay here, I'll go and tell Old Han."

He quickly disappeared from sight of several people.

When Yu Feiyao returned to the house, she touched the small stove and came out to make a meal. The last meal was at noon, and she traveled so far back and forth, she was already so hungry that her chest was stuck to her back.

The two siblings dragged their things to the side, and there was no choice at this time. There was not much left for the instant noodles they brought, so Yu Feiyao simply broke the compressed biscuits and poured them into the pot, and then braised the canned beef The canned meat was poured in, and a handful of dehydrated vegetables were put in to cook together.

It’s really not very attractive to cook so many things together. It’s the same as the old saying of pig food, and it doesn’t taste very good. Ordinary canned food is very salty, and the other is that it’s oily. It’s usually eaten as a dish. It’s okay, if you eat it as a meal alone, the calories are enough, but you don’t feel full, and it’s just right to cook it with compressed biscuits.