"What?" he aks sme

"Why we have to walk when we have a car?"

"Oh that, you know due to high diesel rate. Am planning to reduce the coset by walking instead of going with a car." he says at me.

I just hitted his arms jovially.

"She and her questions." he murmurs.

"Okay so the walk is for just simply"

"Okay. " i says.

"But you do have a flight on morning, so you should take rest by now..."

" Oh common kuzhal, stop with your queries and concerns. Am really being getting tired by giving the answers to it. " he says to me and intervened our hands.

I looked up at him.

" Kuzhal, you know one thing. Myself and shreya also used to walk on like this. We both love this. "he says to me. I smiled at him.

I dont know how to take it. It means am i that important to him?.

My heart kept beating fastly.

'No no punguzhali, you are just infactuated by him. Just dont like him he will not reciprocate his feelings. He will not punguzhali. Just dont fall for him."

"Kuzhal, look at that..." he says while showing me something.

Instead of seeing at his side, i looked at his hand which he wrapped on my shoulder.

This closeness is stirring something in me.

I again looked at him.

Currently we are near the pond in the park.

" How about a icecream? " he asks me.

"Gosh, kuzhal say something." he asks me again.

"Uhh" i sounds.

"Fine" he says and just like that made me to sit on the grass and runned somewhere.

I just placed my hand on my heart above my chest.

"Why am behvaing like this? ."

" You are not supposed to look at him like that. "

I kept murmuring.

" Kuzhal here"i heard him.

"Thanks" i says. He took his place next to me.

He smiled at me.

"This is the place where i proposed to her." he says while licking his icecream.

"Those are beautiful days." he again adds on

"Lets leave that, i dont want to bore you."

"Kuzhal?" he calls me.

"Yeah" i says to him after sometime.

"What happened kuzhal?. You are not at all spekaing, are you not feeling well?"

"Am fine thiraviam.. Wh. W. What happened to m....me. Me.?" i asks him with a stutter.

"You seems to be lost to me"

"I think you might be tired come lets go back." he said and tried to get up but i just grabbed his hand and again made him to sit.

"Am good thiraviam. Its just that am listening to your words thats it." i says while completijg the icecream.

"Ohhh"

"From tomorrow onwards for next one and a half month you will be free from my non sense talks on night. Atleast by then you will be able to sleep properly right." he says to me. Yes instead if sleeping we just talks a lot.