A day to date.

Peter right away, asks Sean to shut up and then asks Kcris, "It is for her, right? Jeena? Am I right, Kcris?"
Kcris nods in despair and asks everyone to go out as she wants to be alone.
Once, everyone is out, Kcris covers her eyes with her arm as tears are coming out of her eyes. After coming out of Kcris' room, as Sean is pissed off at Peter, he yells at Peter.
"You call Kcris your sister. Then why didn't you persuade her not to delay her treatment? And what's the bloody deal with that girl, Jeena?"
Peter doesn't lose his cool while calming down Sean and tells him, "I also want Kcris to get better as fast as possible. But, for her treatment to be successful, she needs to be calm and the day she has asked us is for the same. She wants to go to surgery with a peaceful mind. It's not easy for anyone to handle what she has gone through. It's not only you who wants her to be healthy again, Kcris also wants the same. Be patient and trust her. That will be the best support for her, Sean."
"But, Peter..."
"Sean, trust Kcris for her sake."
A few minutes later, Jeena comes in and Kcris instantly wipes off her tears.
"I have got your white chocolate wafers. Should I give it to you now or you'll eat later, Kcris?"
"Jeena, I'll eat later. Right now, can you help me pack?”
“What?... Are you getting discharged? Didn’t they say, you are not in a good condition?”
Kcris smiles and goes like, “Don’t worry, Jeena. There is not much to worry about. And, do you really think that the doctors would have discharged me if I wasn’t in a condition to be discharged?”
“Hmm… okay. I’ll help you pack, even though there is hardly anything to pack as you stayed only a few hours in the hospital.”
“Yeah. You can say that. I’ll go and change.”
“Kcris.”
Kcris turns to see Jeena. “Yes, Jeena.”
“Though you look good in almost every outfit, I hate to see you in hospital clothes.”
Kcris has a sweet smile when she says to Jeena, “Okay, okay. I’ll try my best not to let you see me in these clothes again.”
By the time Kcris changes into her regular clothes which have been brought by Peter, Jeena is also done.
“Kcris, we are going to my house, right?”
“Before we head out, Jeena, I need to tell you something.”
“Ah-Han. (Jeena says in a gesture of ‘Okay. Fine. Go ahead.’)”
“I have to travel to the UK tomorrow. I have some business-related things that need to be taken care of. So, I have decided to take a day off. And also, I have something to discuss with you later in the evening. (Further in an excited tone, Kcris asks Jeena,) Before everything, aren’t you hungry? I am famished.”
“I am not that hungry, Kcris. It’s 4:30 in the morning. We have to at least wait for one and a half hours to find some real food and, not just snacks. (Jeena pauses to think and then suggests,) If you want, we can go home and Mom can fix us something to eat or even I can cook for you.”
“No, no. Let’s not disturb your family. Is there any place where we can enjoy breakfast while watching the sunrise? I have heard there are a few places like this in the town.”
Jeena thinks for a few seconds and goes like, “I know a place perfect for this. Can you pillion-ride a sports bike, Kcris?”
“Woah. Miss Lady on the high horse, do you know how to ride a sports bike? Besides, how will we get a sports bike at this time? Let’s take the car.”
“Don’t be a party pooper, Kcris. Are you in or not?”
“Okay. I am in. Lead the way.”
“Kcris, give all your stuff to Ray. Tessa can collect it from him. After that, meet me at the front gate of the hospital.”
10 minutes later, Kcris comes out of the hospital with Ray and Sean who have been handling paperwork for Kcris’ discharge. Jeena is standing next to a BMW R1250 GS, on the other side of the road, waiting for Kcris with two helmets in her hand. As Peter has already been waiting in the car for Ray and Sean, they right away leave with him.
Kcris crosses the road and right after seeing the bike, goes like, “Wow… nice wheels, Jeena. Do you want me to drive?”
“No, Kcris. Today, I’ll treat you. You just enjoy.”
“Whatever you say, Jeena.”
Jeena puts on the helmet and helps Kcris with the same before getting on the bike.
"Hold me tight, Kcris." And, Kcris follows. Kcris tightly holds on to Jeena's waist while sitting as close to Jeena as she can.
Around 20 to 25 minutes later, both are traveling on a road that has a beautiful, dense canopy formed by the merging of tall trees from both sides of the road. As the day has started to break and there is some light peeking through the trees, Jeena turns off the headlight.
"Would it be okay to turn off the headlight, Jeena? It isn't dawn yet."
"Just trust me, Kcris. It's all right."
It isn't even a full two minutes from here when tall trees are no longer accompanying them. And, this is when Kcris realizes that Jeena has been right as it's already the break of the day. Now, there are long stretches of colorful flower beds on either side of the road. These must be the areas where commercial farming of flowers is done. No matter where you look, there are only flowers attracting colorful chirpy birds, as long as the eye can see.
Finally, after driving for another 15 minutes, Jeena stops the bike and asks Kcris to get down. Jeena takes Kcris' helmet and asks her to wait while she goes to park the bike. After coming back, Jeena tells Kcris that they'll now take the aerial cableway to go to the mountaintop. While Jeena is buying the tickets for the same, Kcris softly says to Jeena, "I never knew that you are so adventurous and spontaneous."
"You don't know a lot about me, Kcris. We'll need some time to get to know each other. I am pretty sure; I also know very little about you."
Kcris says nothing except, "Hmm."
It's a beautiful mountain-top restaurant. After getting inside, Jeena asks Kcris to grab a seat while she goes to get food for both of them as it's a self-service restaurant. Five-six minutes later, Jeena comes with breakfast for both. They start to eat while enjoying the beautiful sunrise.
"Kcris."
"Yes, Jeena."
"All the way up until here, you haven't said anything. Is everything all right? Are you feeling okay?"
Kcris in a casual way, goes like, "I am feeling more than okay. I haven't said much because the view all along has been so nice. Besides, having you by my side while enjoying all this, there is no better feeling than this."
"Kcris, we'll experience plenty of such beautiful moments in our future. So, don't get too emotional."
"Hmm."
Jeena can sense that Kcris is hiding something. Apart from this, Jeena also notices that Kcris isn't as cheerful as she has been before. Before meeting the doctors, Kcris has been all crazy about Jeena being her girlfriend and hasn't been missing any chance to address Jeena as her girlfriend. While all these thoughts have been storming inside Jeena's mind, Kcris is constantly looking at her.
A minute has passed like this, and Jeena is sitting while holding the fork mid-air in one hand and placing the other on the table by the side of her plate. It seems, Jeena is completely zoned out. Kcris slowly places her hand on Jeena's hand, which startles Jeena a bit.
"Are you all right, love?"
"Yes, Kcris. Why do you ask?"
"Because you're neither enjoying the food nor the view. You hardly ate anything from your plate."
"I don't feel like eating anymore. I am not sick. It's just that I don't want to eat right now, Kcris."
"Okay, no pressure. So, what do we do now?"
"Do you have anything in your mind, Kcris, that you would like to do?"
"Umm... I heard two people talking, while you went to order food for us, that there is a beach nearby. Can we go there?"
"Of course, we can, Kcris. It's nice weather too. We'll have fun."
After finishing breakfast, both Kcris and Jeena head for the beach. Before going to the beach, both shop in the local market for a change of clothes. Jeena picks matching t-shirts for both. After reaching the beach area, both end up playing in the water for more than two hours. Then, Jeena suggests that they should sunbathe for some time as the weather is nice and cozy. Kcris straight away agrees to it.
Kcris can see that Jeena is feeling a bit sleepy, so she asks her to get up so that they can go somewhere to rest. Since last night, both haven't had any sleep, so it is natural for them to feel exhausted. Kcris gets up, dusts off the sand, and gives a hand to Jeena while saying, "Come on. Let's get moving."
"Kcris, we need to book a room first."
"Don't worry about it. I got Tessa to do that for us."
"When did you even tell her? I didn't see you make a call."
"You didn't see it because I didn't make a call. Rather, I texted her when we were shopping in the local market."
"Wow... Tessa really is efficient."
"She has to be, if not, what else would I hire her for?"
"Oh! Wait... Does Tessa know that I am here with you, Kcris?"
"Umm... I didn't say anything about you."
"Oh! Thank God!"
"But, I did ask her to book a room for two."
"Ahh! Kcris... That means Tessa knows."
"Well, given the inquisitiveness of her mind, you can say that. Anyway, you wait here I'll get the key from the reception."
"What took you so long, Kcris?"
"Oh-that! It's nothing. I guess the resort owner knows me. So, the staff was asking if anything is there that I want in specific and all that."
"So, how do you know the resort owner, Kcris?"
"I don't know, Jeena."
"Huh? You just said."
"Jeena, I said that the resort owner knows me, but nothing about me knowing him or her. I don't know who the person is. Anyway, are we gonna stand here and talk or can we take this to the room?"
"Ok, ok. Let's go in. I need a shower."
Right after getting inside the room, Jeena rushes for a shower. A few minutes later, Kcris knocks at the washroom door.
"Jeena, your mom is calling you."
Jeena immediately turns off the shower and asks Kcris to answer the call. 10 minutes later, Jeena comes out of the shower and asks Kcris, "What was my mother saying?"
"Nothing much. She just wanted to know if you are okay and when will you return home?"
"So, what did you tell her?"
"Just that I am sorry for keeping you with me as the party got over late. And, as we are a little tired, you'll rest here with me today and will go home tomorrow."
"And, she agreed to you... without any questions?"
"Yups."
"What did you do to her? Did you roofie her when you were at my place or did you hypnotize her? Why is she agreeing to everything you say?"
"Well, maybe that's my charm. Anyway, I'll go for a shower, and in the meantime, you order something for us."
"Okay, Kcris, I'll."
15 minutes later, Kcris comes into the room asking Jeena if the food is there.
"No, they haven't sent the food yet."
While Kcris and Jeena are talking, there is a knock on the door. Jeena gets up, saying, "It must be the food."
Along with the waiter, comes, a tall, good-looking guy.
"Hey, Kcris. Long time no see."
"Hi, Jeff. How have you been doing?"
"I am okay except for the fact that I miss our good old days a lot."
"You and your exaggeration of everything. Anyway, let me introduce you to this beautiful lady over here (while indicating toward Jeena). She is Jeena, a close friend."
"Hi, Jeena. I hope you're comfortable here. Kcris' friend is my friend too."
Kcris is in no mood to entertain Jeff. So, she, right away asks Jeff, "Are we done talking? Can you leave now?"
"We haven't even talked yet, Kcris."
"Except for the three years of your debauchery to catch up on, what is there to talk about, Jeff?"
"Don't you think what you say is a little preposterous?"
"Not at all."
Jeff finally gives in. "Ok, Ok. I'll leave." And then he turns to Jeena, going like, "I hope Miss Jeena has a wonderful stay."
After having lunch, both Kcris and Jeena decide to get some sleep. While lying on the bed, Jeena tries to talk to Kcris as she knows Kcris will be leaving tomorrow.
“Kcris.”
“Yes, Jeena.”
“You said, you need to talk to me about something. What is it?”
Kcris says nothing instead she asks Jeena if she can hug her.
“Of course, Kcris.”