"Hey!" you shout as you look around. You hear another scream as you turn left and see a small hallway that leads inside the next room.

Your keyblade vanishes as you give chase once more.

As you make your way down the hallway. You suddenly get a feeling as the world goes in slow motion.

You quickly drop down like your doing a limbo as a chainsaw crashes through the brick wall beside you.

The fast moving blade barely misses you as you goes right over your nose.

Time resumes as you recover as stand straight and turn around. You have the child scream. But you can't disclose the location.

So then the chainsaw crashes through the wall again as it swipes at you.

You quickly raise your arm and use your gauntlet to block the saw as it grinds against your armor. Causing sparks.

After a moment of taking the attack, you grunt as you forcefully swing your arm like your carrying a shield as the chainsaw is deflected. Then you yell as you lunge forward and crash through the wall yourself. Creating a large hole.

You land on the ground and roll to recover as you summon your keyblade as you use in a crouched position.

You see a Robotic dog like machine as it howls at you. You growl in response as you stand up and enter your stance.

Battle commence

You stare at the Machine as it stared back at you.

You take your turn as the cursor selects attack, you expend half of your action points as you perform a 2 hit combo. Then you spend the second half as you jump back and raise your left and into the air frost and snow begins to swirl around your palm before you quickly throw your hand forward as you cast Blizzaga.

You lob a ball of ice and frost at the machine as it takes the magic. But it doesn't do much.

Then machine takes it's turn as it lunges forward and swipes you 3 times with it's tail, you take damage before it jumps back.

You take your next turn as you run forward as your keyblade changes into a large fist weapon as you expend all your action points as you deliver a heavy haymaker to the machine. It slides back as soarks fly up from it's feet

Your keyblade recertsbas you jump back.

It takes its next turn as you gets low like it's focussing. Then it stands tall and Howls, releasing a red energy into the air as it buffs itself.

You take your next turn as you hold your left and up and cast Waterga. Bubbles and water swirls around in your palm before you throw your hand forward and lob a ball of water at the machine. It doesn't take damage but rather becomes drenched.

Then you raise your hand again as you cast thundaga. Lightning and electricity swirls around in your palm before you throw your can't forward, lobbing an irb if lightning at the machine as it explodes with a loud thunderclap. A flash of light happens as the machine takes heavy damage. It makes a robotic whine noise as it shakes about and looks like it's locking up.

The machine does this for a moment before it suddenly lets out a small burst if sparks as it drips in the ground. Now being staggered.

You grunt as you expend your next turn as you dash forward with a special move.