»Sure. I will tell them about it. Luc and Micheal are probably in.«

Well, I assumed the two of them would be in. The oldest ones and strongest ones. Raphael was more timid and quiet. Much more absorbed into his books than his other siblings. And Gabriel and Azrael were both Omegas.

Not that their rank made them smaller and weaker but the two were also really timid.

I even questioned where they got that part of themselves. Kyran was always on his legs. Now with his official job as a doctor even more. Then he was still playing with the band from time to time and sometimes he still went swimming. Sure, he sat down when he was working on something. But mostly he was always active and engaged in conversations.

And he was a fighter. After all, he could compete with a Valkyrie.

Cassian wasn't really that different. He liked to move around. Well, he was more lazy than Kyran but still strong and sporty.

»Your date for your anniversary is planned?« Toby asked and I leaned against him to make it more comfortable for me. He leaned into my touch and smiled slightly.

»Yeah, well, I can't say much. Cassian said that he wanted to plan our date alone this year and surprise me.«

The two of them married after a few years. Two years, if I remembered correctly. They probably would have married sooner but Kyran's mental condition wasn't perfect at all. So they waited for Kyran to be stable again before Cassian proposed and they married happily.

I couldn't argue that Kyran was really not well back then. Always absentminded and sometimes got a panic attack out of nowhere. We were only aware of the nights after Cassian told us about them.

It was traumatic. Not only for Kyran but for all of us.

I hated that guy from deep within me but he was still my friend. And I didn't want to see my friend suffer.

Toby and I hadn't thought about marriage at all. Not that we didn't want to call each other husbands. But our matebond was enough for us.

»We will be there at 16 o'clock,« Toby assured and put his hand on my inner thigh. Daring today, aren't we? His fingers moved upwards and I leaned into his touch. Ready for everything that would after the call ended.

»Perfect. Until then!« Kyran hung up and at that moment, Toby stopped touching me. Angrily, I glared at him but he just smirked devilishly and started to watch his hockey game again.

»Asshole,« I grumbled and stood up to continue my pull-ups.

After about three-hundred pull-ups, I went back to the couch and laid down. My feet on his lap.

»Ignoring me now, hon'?«

»Shut up, Ramsay.«

I glared at him grimly and concentrated on the game where two players just collided. »Damn,« Toby exclaimed as if he could feel the collision. He grabbed my foot and started to massage me.

Probably only to use me as a stress ball and not to make me feel better. I still accepted the massage.

The game was interesting but I rather chat with someone from our friend group. I opened my phone and grabbed my headphones from the coffee-table to listen to some music, before I opened the chats.

[Fynn]: Why didn't you want to babysit the kids?

I waited for a minute and switched to another song before an answer popped up.

[Naika]: Because I can't handle five of them on my own. They listen to you at least. Toby is just the attachment.

Well, my, kind of, sister-in-law was right. If Toby watched the kids on his own, they would rip him apart. They only listen to me because they know I can beat their fathers asses.

I should be your Beta, not your MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara