CHAPTER 45: Eunseom.

Start from the beginning

The time they had spent together in Iark seemed so far away that it seemed to him it was like his happy time with her were from another life. Seeing her smiling in his dreams had soothed his guilty heart as so far, he hadn't been able to come back to her just like she had asked him to. After having faced his own trouble, he had accepted new responsibilities as the leader of the Ago Tribe and he couldn't abandon the people who had put their trust in him. 

Ipsaeng was already at the place where the now prisoners had been gathered. Squatted near them, he was silently munching on an apple and when Eunseom  arrived, he turned the drawing he had in hand  to the Ago leader. "They made you neater than you actually are," he noted.

Eunseom didn't pay too much attention to the drawing or even to Ipsaeng himself. His eyes had caught the eyes of the one he supposed was the leader. He commanded one of his men to remove the gag preventing him from speaking and asked a simple question: "Who are you?"

 He commanded one of his men to remove the gag preventing him from speaking and asked a simple question: "Who are you?"

"MooMyung," the warrior answered as he stared at him as if he had finally found his target.

"That I already know!" Eunseom replied, impatient, "why are you here? What is the message from Tanya?"

"My leader asked me to obey Tanya Niruha's will to find you and to bring you back to Arthdal."

"Who is your leader? Tagon?"

"Of course not. I follow Lady Enoria." 

Enoria. The name sounded at the same time foreign and familiar to Eunseom though he couldn't picture why at that exact moment. "Who is she for Tanya?"

"A close friend. A confident. An ally."

Eunseom asked him several other questions to which MooMyung responded with ease. It seemed to him that the man in front of him had nothing to hide but he still doubted his words as he couldn't trust too easily.

Further, Ipsaeng joined Miroosol and Tachoogan who had already been joined by Dalsae. "Remind me, who is that Tanya again?" Ipsaeng asked them.

"A childhood's friend," Dalsae replied, "we all lived together in Iark until Arthdal destroyed everything."

"A childhood's crush, from what I understood," Miroosol added, "and seeing how he came running at the simple mention of her, he still loves her very much."

"Are you jealous, Miroosol?" Tachoogan teased.

"Not at all!" she defended herself, feeling like her cheeks had taken colors. Tachoogan was truly an idiot if he thought that it was on Eunseom that she had a crush on.

"How can I be sure you are telling me the truth?" Eunseom questioned MooMyung, unaware of the teasing happening behind his back.

"You can't, but Tanya Niruha gave me something to convince you," MooMyung replied, "if you could untie me so that I could give it to you."