8. WE CAN BE FRIENDS

Start from the beginning

"It will be great if you stop flirting with him." taehyung said.

"well it's hard to control when there is such a beauty in front of you. I mean you can't blame me." jungkook said and jimin just blushed hearing all of this.

"be serious jungkook and you stop blushing." taehyung said pointing his finger towards jimin. jimin just rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen.

"did he just rolled his eyes at me." taehyung said with frustration and jungkook just laughed at him.

"Well he is perfect for you" jungkook said still laughing. Before taehyung can say anything the doorbell ring.

"Looks like your mihae is here." Jungkook said and then proceed to open the door.

"Good morning tae--- jungkook."mihae said a little shocked to see the other one.

"What are you doing here."mihae asked

"This is my best friend house I can came here anytime I want." Jungkook replied and then went towards the kitchen.

"He also came here for the breakfast." Taehyung answer mihae's previous question.

After that jimin came out of the kitchen and saw mihae. don't get him wrong he has no problem with mihae but his last encounter with mihae was not pleasing and not to forget all the little smirk and insulted toned mihae was passing him was also not good. he just can't help but dislike him.

"Good morning ahmmm... sorry I forgot your name what was that jasin right." mihae said with a little smile on his face but a very unreadable look on his eyes.

"it's jimin mihae. and how could you forget such a beautiful name of such a beautiful person unless you are getting aged." jungkook said coming out of the kitchen giving a very fake smile faker than mihae. mihae's fake smile dropped and jimin just giggle.

"Very funny jk." mihae said to jungkook.

"ohh please mihae only my closed one called me that and last time when I checked you are nowhere near to my closed one." jungkook said and then proceeded to sit in the dining table well it's nothing new for taehyung as he had witnessed it several times and jungkook's dislikes towards mihae is also not hidden everyone know about it unless mihae who also not that found of jungkook but always act that they are closed.

on the other hand, jimin was shocked. one thing is cleared that jungkook don't like mihae. after that all of them sat at the dining table mihae sat next to taehyung and jimin next to jungkook.

"so you guys really living together." mihae asked jimin

"yes we are it's not that long though." jimin said going according to the plan.

"so you telling me you love him." mihae asked again

"what kind of question is that mihae they are boyfriends obviously they like each other." jungkook replied.

"well I am asking about love jungkook not like. and I guess jimin can reply his own." mihae said

"mihae I told you last night. that we are serious than why you are asking this question." this time taehyung said also noticing the rude toned of mihae towards jimin.

"tae you are very close to me and I know you. you are not type of falling for someone that easily. so if you are saying that you guys are serious I have to look after it." mihae said looking straight into taehyung eyes.

"and to be very honest you guys doesn't look like a couple. I mean you barely talk with each other jungkook is looking more close to jimin than you tae. well if someone told me that you guys are just pretending. I will believe that you know." mihae said with a little frustration in his voice. he doesn't like the idea of taehyung with some other. yes he likes taehyung well who doesn't the men is whole package and mihae also know that tae likes him but mihae likes to play with feelings he likes the control he has on taehyung, how taehyung mostly do the things he asked him. he wants taehyung to begged for him that's the reason he times to times make him jealous also which taehyung barely became.