EᑭIᒪOGᑌE

҉

"I've been wanting to do that since the moment I met you" Hobie whispered, his voice filled with a mix of tenderness and desire.

Nia smiled, her eyes sparkling with a newfound sense of contentment.

"Well, you took your sweet time" she teased, her voice laced with playful affection.

Hobie chuckled, his hand gently caressing her cheek.

"I suppose some things are worth the wait" he replied, his words punctuated by a soft kiss on her forehead.

Hobie bent his head down to kiss her again, when his watch rang, making the male groan and lean his head in the space between her shoulder and neck.

"Come on Hobs" Nia smiled with a short chuckle while she pushed him off of her.

"Oh come on Love" Hobie whined, his arms wrapping around her softly "We just got here"

"Gwen needs our help Hobie. Come on darling" Nia quipped at him, pulling him up from the bed "Venom? Where are you?"

"Right here" the symbiote seeped into her skin.

"So we're all ready to go" Nia took it upon herself to open the portal herself and push them all inside.

Ж

"How much longer are they going to take?" Pavitr asked Gwen as he hung upside down from a building where they were meeting.

"Calm down Pav. They'll be here" Margo answered in turn.

Gwen and Peter shared a waiting look and their heads snapped when the portal opened before them. Hobie and Nia came through it, walking hand in hand.

"I told ya" Peter cheered, high-fiving his small daughter who was strapped to his chest.

"Shh we're not sure what this means" Pavitr shushed the older man.

"What is it Gwen?" Nia asked as she tried to unhook her hand from Hobie's who only kept holding it making her sight.

"Miles managed to get sent back home with the Go Home Machine, only it he wasn't in his universe. And now not only is he in the wrong world but Miguel has gone personally to find him with a group. We aren't sure how many spiders he's sent or where he has needed so we have to try and find him" Gwen explained as shortly as she could.

"Okay then, let's go"

While Gwen opened the portal, Nia saw Pavitr nudge Hobie's side from the corner of her eye and the older male telling the younger one something that made Pav cheer and hold out his hand to Peter who passed what looked to be a few bills to him.

"What was that?" Nia asked Hobie when he went up to her.

"Nothing love" Hobie bent his neck down and kissed Nia full on the lips in front of all the other spiders and leaving Nia breathless.

"Oh get a room, we're going" Margo told them with a smile.

Nia broke away first and blushed, smiling back at Gwen before asking Venom to mask her completely.

"Time to go find Miles" the blonde girl said with a serious expression.

GOING TO WAIT FOR 'BEYOND THE SPIDER-VERSE' MOVIE TO CONTINUE THIS BOOK

ᔕO IT ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗷE 'ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETED' ᑌᑎTIᒪ TᕼEᑎ