ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2

҉

However, not everyone was receptive to the duo's presence. Their rise had attracted the attention of a notorious criminal organization led by a sinister mastermind known only as Mr. Blackwell, a larger than normal man with a bald shaved head that owned a scientific facility similar to the Life Foundation called Alchemax. He saw Venom as a potential weapon to further his sinister plans, and he sought to capture the symbiote and use it for his own purposes.

Mr. Blackwell's relentless pursuit tested Nia and Venom's bond like never before. Together, they faced numerous challenges and life-threatening situations where he hired mercenaries, assassins and even super human experiments on them. In the face of danger, the pair discovered a deep trust and reliance on each other, knowing that they were stronger together than apart.

Throughout their battles, Nia also came to understand the responsibility that came with the power she wielded. She learned to harness Venom's abilities not just for vengeance but for the greater good, using her unique connection with Venom to protect those who couldn't defend themselves.

Luck was on our duo's side when Blackwell committed a huge error making the police find all the evidence against him. The man escaped the police but all his assets and titles were taken from any accesible accounts. Nia and Venom had been looking for the man for several days, the traces leading them to an old abandoned factory...

Ф

...And that was were they found themselves now.

"Make it fast I need my chocolate" Venom growled from inside Nia's head.

"Yeah, yeah" Nia rolled her eyes at the symbiote's impatience "Mask"

"Copy"

Nia's eyes fluttered closed as she felt the black fluid cover her face as it went over her head and lowered back down, the sharp set of teeth flowing on before the slit of the mouth closed over to cover as a black mask, Nia's eyes opening at the same time as the completely white eyes. She blinked a few times to adjust to the extra pair of eyes that Venom loved attaching on top of her normal ones.

"All right then. Let's go"

The Weaver jumped off the tree they were holding onto and landed on all fours with a loud thump. They raised their head slowly and dramatically as the few men guarding the door of the large place looked at them, their faces turning pale.

Weaver smiled, the split of their mouth opening and showing off their glinting teeth as the men shakily raised their guns at them. They let them fire the guns until when the men pressed the triggers only clicking noises came out. Weaver looked down at their chest as the bullets were coming out and bouncing on the ground with small noises.

"Run" Weaver said with a mocking smile.

Doing the smart thing, the men rushed into the building, trying to find places to hide before the black anti-hero found them.

Weaver's eyes gleamed with amusement as the men scurried into the building, desperately seeking refuge from the impending danger. Their mocking smile widened, relishing in the fear they had instilled. They knew they had the upper hand, and the men were merely pawns in their twisted hunt for Blackwell.

Weaver followed closely behind, their steps calculated and deliberate. They moved with an air of confidence, their predatory instincts heightened. The darkened corridors echoed with their presence, sending shivers down the spines of those who dared to cross their path.

Nia was not the type of 'hero' to leave her victims alive if she knew they would be out again in no time, and as so she had been branded as an anti-hero, leaving the bodies that remained for others to find them in more discreet locations. Surprisingly, the police from her city left her alone as long as she took care of only those kinds of people for them so that was the main reason why Weaver was allowed to 'hunt'.

So, silently, Weaver prowled through the maze-like structure, a shadow among shadows. Their senses honed, they could hear the frantic whispers and racing heartbeats of their prey, guiding them like a macabre symphony. The anticipation hung heavy in the air as they closed in on their targets, relishing every moment.

One by one, the men were discovered, their hiding places exposed and their guns being completely ineffective against the huge black mass. Weaver's glinting teeth flashed once again as they cornered each one, like a predator toying with its prey. Their power was undeniable, their presence overwhelming.

With each confrontation, the men's resolve crumbled. They trembled, realizing the futility of their attempts to escape fate. Weaver reveled in their vulnerability, feeding off of their fear. The tables had turned, and now these men were the ones being hunted.

Weaver made sure to identify the ones that had actual bad charges against them to leave those men incapacitated, for life, while they webbed the others to the metal of the rotting building for the police or any other authority to find.

As Weaver closed in on the last trembling man, their voice dripped with venomous satisfaction.

"Game over" they hissed, savoring the finality of the moment.

The man's eyes widened in terror, realizing that his fate was sealed. Weaver's glinting teeth parted once more, their smile a twisted masterpiece of triumph.

"Knock knock" Weaver said as they hit the closed door with one fist, breaking it down.

In the room behind the door was a large machine and Blackwell was standing right in the centre of the room, another figure standing besides him. The person turned around, revealing the greasy black hair and tight goggles on his face. The crooked teeth tightening in an angry sneer when he saw Weaver.

"Oh you found yourself a new friend Blackwell. How nice" Weaver revealed their bloodied teeth btu closed their mouth as they were forced to dodge a weird robotic tentacle coming her way "Though I must admit that he is...as weird as yourself"

Indeed the new man was weirdly, proportioned?

"Alright nervermind, time to play" Weaver said, their demeanour turning more serious.