★ The Misaki Stairs: Part 4

「DATE AND TIME: UNKNOWN」

★ AUTHOR'S POV -

A shiver started to spread across Yashiro's body. In her gaze, she noticed Aoi, who had now become a tiny doll with some kind of paper covering her face. Tears welled up in her eyes as she ran towards her friend.

"Yashiro!" Hanako yelled.

"Aoi, wake up!" She yelled frantically. "Aoi!"

Aoi's head tumbled off her doll body in Yashiro's arms.

"As for you four," Yako said, "l'Il tear you apart, just as the rumors say!"

A huge scissor went flying at Yashiro. Kou, who was close by, was able to block the attack, although it nicked him slightly on the arm.

"Senpai, are you okay?!" When he finished that sentence, Kou's arm turned into a doll's arm. He looked at his arm in severe alarm. "The hell is this?!"

"Looks like if you get cut by those scissors, you turn into a doll," Y/N said, looking at Kou's new arm.

"How are we supposed to fight it? Wait, I know! Y/N, do that thing you did! Create a typhoon and beat the shit outta her!"

"I can't."

"Wha-"

"This is No. 2's domain. Unless I have her permission, I can't use Hakujoudai's power. It would be different if we'd destroyed her yorishiro but it doesn't seem to be here..." said Y/N.

"Then what do we do?!" Kou asked. No. 2 attempted to slice Kou with her scissors, which he was barely able to dodge in time.

Y/N began running off with Yashiro. "You just keep her busy for a while! Hanako! Make sure he doesn't die!"

Hanako nodded, knowing very well what Y/N was going to do.

Yet, as he glanced over at Kou, who was struggling to keep fighting. He charged at No. 2, hoping that even if he couldn't defeat her, he'd be able to hold her off for a long enough time.

. . .

"Are you sure this is safe?? What if I hit on the floor??" Yashiro panicked, while being tied in rope.

"Quit being paranoid and remember the plan!" Y/N shouted. She was tying Yashiro's waist with rope to make her bungee jump to the very bottom of the boundary.

"I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!!" Yashiro cried out.

"You are doing great, Yashiro-san! Now, 3..."

"NO! NO! I CAN'T DO THIS"

"2.."

"PLEASE, Y/N-SAN! HAVE MERCY!"

"1!"

Yashiro screams with her full lung capacity, in fear of her own life!

"What the heck was that?!" Kou asked as he dodged an attack. Hanako and Y/N looked towards each other before running their way over there.

Just as Number 2 was about to attack Kou again with her scissors, I pulled out my revolver and shot them out of the way from the side.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" Hanako told Kou as he kept his fighting stance up ready for another attack while I did the same.

"You have a revolver??" Kou shouted in question

"When your parent's only form of certification is a gun permit. Yeah, it isn't shocking that I have a gun." Y/N said, slightly annoyed from all the commotion.