𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝟐

After getting the water in the buckets, they finally made it to the Girls' bathroom to mix the soap into the water. However, a certain someone was having a hard time with mixing.

"IT WON'T STIR!" yelled Y/N. "SHH! Quiet Y/N. Also, what do you mean it won't stir?" responded Amane. Y/N tries to put more soap and stirs again. They put more water from the sink and stirs again. 

"THIS IS WHY YOU ARE FAILING HOME EC!" said Amane. It was true, as smart they were about taxes and math, they were a terrible cook. They only knew how to make donuts and those were actually delicious. "What should I do??" panicked Y/N.

"Are there bubbles?' said Amane

"Yes." said Y/N

"Then, your fine" said Amane

"Wait, really?" said Y/N

Amane facepalms. "You didn't know that?"

"WELL GEEZ SORRY" said Y/N 

They grabbed their buckets and made it back to Tsuchigomori's class. 

They open the door to Tsuchigomori's class and saw him writing his lesson plan. He looks up at the two and says, "Come on, chumps. Get to work. The classroom doesn't clean up for itself."

Y/N groans as they dip the mop into the bucket and starts to mop the floor. Amane starts to scrub the desks. He encounters a desk full of drawings, which makes him visibly pissed off. 

Only twenty minutes have passed and the duo are already tired and sweating after cleaning.  Tsuchigomori says, "Come on, you still have until sundown". He sips a cup of his coffee. Y/N grabs a sponge and starts angrily scrubbing one end of the large window with Amane doing the same for the other end. 

"I need to hear of your parents' reaction about you being in detention." snarked Y/N. "I think it will go fine, Y/N. Maybe not as I wish it to be but, I am sure not that bad." shivered Amane.

"Don't worry, Amane! I promise to protect you if it goes bad!" remarked Y/N, with a big smile.

Amane gives them a calm and sweet smile, feeling a warm feeling he never felt before.

Little did the two know that won't be able to fulfill that promise...